-30. Shop, Drop, Hush.

"I dont even need to tell you the rules, because I know you already know them".

Pav was sitting back in the back with me the whole ride. His voice was calm & stoic as he talked.

I didn't want to discover what he'd do to me, if I didn't act right. He just stared at me most of the ride to the shop. I felt like he was doing it because he knew it was making me uncomfortable & irritated. It's like he was reading me & studying me. When I called him on his weirdness he raised an eyebrow, smiled then continued.

I hadn't been in this van, since the day they took my baby girls away. I've been trying not to cry when I think about them. I just need to be the best behaved woman I can be. After last time, I don't trust anyone anyway.

For all I know, the whole shopping area could be in on the cruel joke that is my new life. I stepped out of the van. I took a deep breath as Pav heald my hand to help me out. We drove for an hour to get to the store. We'd stopped at Target first. Pav went inside then I guess decied he didn't like the clothes for me or it was too crowded for his liking. We ended up at a Torrid that was in a shopping center.

I normally buy my clothes wherever I want. Seeing pretty clothes different places. With the guys, they seem to think I only get to shop where they want me too. We walked in the store & they let me look around.

The 2 ladies that worked in the store seemed nice. They looked a bit surprised to see one average height plus size black woman with 3 tall fit white guys. I guess they dont see that everyday.

I knew the guys would want to see what I was trying on, & I was right.

"Bend over Zo. I want to see if I picked a nice one for you." Willem said as I modeled a short dress for him that he picked out.

"I'm not bending over Willem, but I'm going to say to to this dress. You guys said that it was my shopping trip. So I can pick my own clothes." I said kindly

"Fine you pick your dresses & we'll pick things for you to try on for us later. That way it's a win win" Pav said.

I didn't say anything. I just walked back into the dressing room to try on the dresses I picked. I took off the dress Willem picked for me, then I sat down on the seat in the room. I was in a deep pink bra & panties that Pav & picked out for me at home. I am no longer my own.

I started getting sad. Why was I getting sad right now. It was so random. I wanted to almost cry. I felt my eyes watering up. "Man-up Zo. You'll be fine" I quietly said to myself.

"Come on Zo, we want to see one of the dresses you picked out." Pav said right outside the door.

I stood up & quickly put on the other dress. "Sorry, the zipper was stuck" I said wiping my watery eyes. This dress didn't even have a dam zipper. The dress made me feel pretty. A way I hadn't fealt in awhile. I've felt wanted & lusted after. I've felt needed & definitely owned, but pretty was a little rare in that hidden forest house.

I walked out of the dressing room where they were leaning & waiting. Warren was actually rummaging through bras right outside the door. I looked at him strangely then turned to Pav.

 I looked at him strangely then turned to Pav