-21. Health & Wellness

We arrived to town where the Doctors office was. We drove in the black van that I arrived to the house in. I thought back to Warren laying my head down on his lap as I passed out after he drugged me the 2nd time. That was so wierd of him. I sat with Remie & Aiva next to me strapped in.

They weren't lying when they said we were far from neighbors & town. The closest naighbor was about 6 miles down the road, I would guess, over a hill through forest & a gate that closed off the house from other cars on the road. The naighbor had a gate to & you could barely see their house because it sat back. These houses looked built for privacy. I guess they were getaway homes when wealthy people didn't want to be bothered.

Pavel drove & Willem sat in the passenger side. They were laughing & joking about something, but I couldn't hear what. Zac sat back with me & the girls. They all just acted like it was an everyday family trip. Not a freakin care in the world.

I knew I couldn't stop Zac from playing with Remie. She dissapoineted me by laughing her cute laugh & smiling at him. Something tells me, he's been spending a lot of time with my girls. Was that their plan- lock me up in Pav's room all day everyday so they could bond with my kids, that's bullcrap.

The town was cute, like it old, but everything was kept up to look newish inside the windows.

We drove through the town that took 30 minutes to get to. At the end of the main street, around the cornercorner, their was a newer building with the same old look. It was split in 2. A regular doctor on one side & Pediatric doctor in the other.

Zac helped me out of the Van with the babies. I guess this isn't his week to abuse me, so he was taking the nice route. "Zo I shouldn't have to tell you this, but don't talk to anyone without one of us there. Even then keep your talking short. I don't want an incident like the last time we took you out. Is that understood"

"Yes Zac, I'll be a good slave girl just for you, so you won't have to abuse me & treat me like trash again"

He looked at me with a slight grin. Sod He find my comment funny. He heard my passive aggressive tone of course & chose to ignore it. "Good girl" he replied as we got out. He smacked my butt hard once as I walked catching me off guard. Old Zac wouldn't have tried that, no matter how much he flirted, because he would've known pain was coming back to him double fold. "Don't get cheeky baby. Your mouth tends to get you in trouble..& you're not my slave. You're my woman" he said as he walked off with Aiva to the door with Pav. Willem was behind me. As I carries Remie.

He needs me to explain to him the difference between a forced slave & a man's woman.

We went to sign in & the guys had already filled out the paperwork online without my knowledge. They don't even know the girls histories. They shouldve let me fill it out. Maybe I just want to complain about everything.

They just had everything ready & instead of being impressed. I felt more irritated. They even had my drivers license from my purse I hadn't seen since Zac tricked me into the house so many months ago with his cousins. All I had to do was put my signature on the forms. I slid the pen in my bra when I was done signing.