A Summer To Remember

Chapter 2

•Dallas's POV•

I'm so excited that it is my last day if school. I'm so ready for summer. I still can't believe that Samantha got us a payed for trip to London. As I was walking down the hall I run into my amazing boyfriend Austin. "Hey babe, can we talk?" Austin said. I got really worried. "Sure" I reply. We talk to his room in silence. Once we get his room. We sit down across from each other. "Hey babe you know I love you right?" He asks. "Of coarse and I love you too." I reply. "Well this is really hard to tell you I cheated on you." "Are you kidding me. You fucking piece of shit. I trusted you. I told you everything. Who... Who did you cheat on my with?!?" "Ummm, My ex-girlfriend Maggie." He said. "You've got to be kidding me. I'm so done, don't ever talk to me again. And GO FUCK YOURSELF!" I screamed and ran out off the room. I've always had problems with a temper that I got from my grandfather. Let just say after that Maggie didn't have a very good night in the ER.

I didn't cry at all when he told me which was weird because I was totally in love with him, but maybe this is a good thing. I was walking back to my to dorm room when I see Kory. I run up to him a give him a hug. "What wrong Dallas?" He asked. "Austin just broke up with me." I sighed. "I'm going to go get Jeff and kick is ass. No one hurts my best friend!" "Kory calm down. Everything is fine. I promise, but I have to go pack. Tell Jeff to come to my dorm room so I can say bye to him." I said. "Okay. Bye Dallas, I gonna miss you." "I'll be back in a few weeks. And of coarse I'll miss you too." I replied. I gave him a hug and we walked our separate ways.

I get to my dorm and explain everything to Samantha. "We'll you're better off without him. Besides we are going to London and nothing gets better than that." I nod my head in agreement. I hear a knock on the door. I get up to answer it and it is Jeff waiting in the door way. I go out into the hallway. We talk for away. I tell him about Austin. Then we talk a little more. We give each other a hug and said our goodbye.

I went back into my room and packed. Samantha and I pack because we have to leave early the next morning.