A Summer To Remember

Chapter 19

•Dallas's POV•

Louis and I have been inseparable since he got here but I leave soon for a 2 week long volleyball camp. I'm going to miss him but we have to use to being apart. Louis and I had a crazy night last night so I'm just going to let him sleep in because I have to work. So I leave him a note. 'Hey babe I have to work til three. We are going to my moms for diner and Harry and Samantha are meeting us there. See you later love you bunches!' I leave for work. Work was so boring when I get home Louis is still sleeping. Jeez this boy can sleep. I go jump on him. "Wake up sleepy head!!!" "Noooooo!" He replies is a husky morning voice. "Yesssss! You can't just sleep all day!" "Yes I can and you can't stop me!" "Oh yes I can. I'll just beat you up!" "Ohh I'd like to see you try!" "Fine looks like you don't wanna take a shower with me them." "Oh yes a do! I'm up! I'M UP!" He screams. I laugh. We go and take a very steamy shower. When we got out I tell him we about going to my mom'a house in a couple hours. He seems super nervous and excited. I reassure that it will be fine and my mom will love him. We start getting ready. I wear a simple turquoise dress that is about knee-high and has part of the back cut out. Louis wear dark blue skinny jeans, with and black jacket and a simple white v-neck. He loos so hot!! We pick Samantha and Harry up. Samantha is showing so much. Oh my god she looks so cute with her pregnant belly. When we get to my moms house she great us at the door. She gives me a hug and kiss on the check, and when Samantha walks in I'm surprised my mom didn't start crying. I mean we pretty much adopted Samantha. Her parent aren't very involved in her life, plus she even calls my parents mom and dad. Oh my god! My little baby Samantha is pregnant. I'm going to be a grandma!" She says. She gives Samantha a huge hug. I was surprised that the baby didn't pop out then. I introduce Louis and Samantha introduces Harry. "You better not leave my girl for some whore and expect her to take care of this baby by herself." My mom say. "I promise I won't ma'am. I'm completely in love with her." "Good answer. I will kick your ass if you do and that is a promise!" "I believe you." He replies. We all move into the kitchen and sit at the table. My mom made lasagna. I love her lasagna. We all dig in. "So Louis, how do you feel about my daughter?" "I love her. I never thought I could find someone as perfect as her. She is and always will be my whole world." "Well how do you feel about how serious she is with her volleyball career?" "I support her. I'm very serious about my career. I accept that fact that it is very important to her. I hope she can go far with it and I will always be her number 1 fan." "Good. I'm glad. And you better not break her heart otherwise I'll have to kick your ass to." "Okay ma'am. I would never do that." We continue our small talk and then my mom brings out dessert. My favorite rhubarb cake. "So Samantha are you always going to go on tour with the boys?" "Not always. I mean I'm going to have to stay home too. I'm planning on moving in with Harry in London." "Oh my god I'm never going to see my grandbaby." "Don't worry. I'll be back here all the time." "Okay good." After not to long Harry get up and pulls something out of his pocket, and get down on one knee. "Samantha I wanted to do this with your loved ones. So will you marry me my love?" "Oh my god! Yes yes yes!" They kiss. My mom and smile at each other. We all get in a big group hug. We leave not soon after the proposal. We drop Samantha and Hardy at the hotel and Louis and I go back to my place. Once we get to my room and change Louis sit down in front of me. "Dallas I love you and after tonight. I know that I want to be with you forever. I want to marry you someday." "I love you too and feel the same way, but we will have to wait til it is the right time for both of us. I hope you can understand that." I reply. "Of coarse I can." He kisses me passionately. I fall asleep in his arms.