A Summer To Remember

Chapter 3

•Dallas's POV•

"Why did we have to get up so early?!?" I ask Samantha. "Well these were the cheapest tickets." She replied. "Fine." The plane ride went by pretty fast. We leave the airport and go check into our hotel. The hotel was supper nice! When we get our room I immediately change into workout clothes. I have to train non-stop. As I walk out of the bathroom Samantha sighs. "I'll only be gone like an hour or two." I say. "Fine." She replies. I walk out the door and go to the nearest gym.

I go and stretch before I go in the treadmill before I go and lift weights. I run about 2 miles and decide to go lift. When I get over to all the weights I notice a boy. It almost looks like Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. That can't be true. I walk over to get a better look, and it is him. I know he doesn't want to be bothered by some stupid fan. He starts walking over to the bench and he says "Hey love, do you mind spotting me?" "Ummm, sure not at all.. As long as you return the favor." "No problem" he replies. After we both get done lifting he says "I'm guessing you know you I am?" "Well, yeah your kinda a big deal." He laughs. "Well, I don't do this often but would you like to go out for coffee?" He asks. "Sure I'd love that as long as your buying" He smirks and says "of coarse I'm buying, now let's go."

•Louis's POV•

This girl is so fit and not only that she is funny, but I don't even know her name. As we walk to the coffee shop I ask "so what's your name love?" "Dallas." She replies. I've never heard a name like that before.

•Dallas's POV•

I never though that I would be going to a coffee shop with Louis Tomlinson. When we get to the coffee shop I just order tea and Louis orders coffee. "So where are you from?" he asks. "A little town called Bowman, North Dakota." "Never heard of it." "Not many people have." "So do you go to college?" "Yeah, I go to NDSU on a volleyball scholarship." "That's cool." He asks me about my life and I reply by telling him it's not very extraordinary, it's not like I'm going to tell this guy my whole life story.

We talk for a little while longer before I have to go back to the hotel. "Hey. I'd love to see you again, how about tonight, come over to my flat and meet the boys?" He asks hesitantly. "I'd love to, can I bring a friend?" "Of coarse." I'll pick you up around 6:30 okay?" "Okay." We swap numbers and go our separate ways.

Hey you crazy kids,

I know still kinda boring. There is more excitement that awaits!