A Summer To Remember

Chapter 21

•Dallas's POV•

I'm finally home from my volleyball camp. I know start volleyball practice tomorrow and school in a month. I only have a month left with my amazing boyfriend.

•Louis's POV•

"Hey hot stuff! Glad your back!" I say to Dallas as she crawls in bed. "I know me too! I start volleyball practice tomorrow though, by luck fully it is the morning so we can still have the rest of our time together!!" "That's good! What did you have planned today?" "I think Samantha and I are going to go to Bismark and shop for a bit." "Oh fun! The boys and I can hangout than!" "Yeah but is better start getting ready." She says. I give her kiss on the nose before she slides out of the bed.

•Dallas's POV•

I go pick up Samantha and we head to Bismakr. We shop and go get something to eat since Samantha is always hungry know. Once we get back home I drop Samantha off at the hotel and go up to the boys room and say hi an give them hugs. Louis has already left so I decide to go back to the house. I give each other boys a hug and kiss on the cheek. When I get back it is about 6. When I walk into the house and Louis is waiting on the couch in a very nice outfit. He is wearing dark skinny jeans, a button up jackets, and a v-neck. He is so hot! "What is the occasion?" I ask. "I wanna take you out for dinner! So go get ready!!" "Okay!" I say. As I walk by him I kiss him.

I go shower and wear my hair natural. I do very light makeup. I decide to wear a long green and navy blue stripped maxi skirt with a white v-neck. I walk out of the room and Louis is waiting by the door. "You look perfect!" He says. "You don't look bad yourself." We both giggle. Lou grabs my hand and leads me outside to my truck. He decides that he want to drive which is surprise. "You know you should feel special." "Why is that?" He asks. "Because I don't let anyone drive my truck. I'm like a guy when it comes to my truck." Louis just laughs. We arrive at the restaurant. When we go in and get seated very quickly. The waitress comes over and takes our order. Lou and I makes small talk until our food comes. After we finish eating we go back to my place. When we enter the house we make our way to my bedroom. We reach the bed and start to make out. "I'm going to ruin you." Lou whispers in my ear. "I'm going to savage you every night til I leave." "Bring it on babe!"

Boy Lou wasn't kidding. When I arrive at practice I'm so sore as practice hasn't even started.