A Summer To Remember

Chapter 9

•Dallas's POV•

I just stand there in shock. "What are you doing?" I ask him. "Dallas just let me explain." "I don't want to hear it, we are over, DONE!" The boys come off stage and Louis comes and hugs me from behind. "Who is this douche?" Austin asks. "What did you just say about me?" Louis says. "I called you a douche. Know get away from my girl!" "I'm not your girl!" I scream back. Austin grabs my hand and it just sets Louis off. He yank Austin's hand off me and punches him right in the face. I step in front of him and push him back. "Calm down, okay. Everything is fine." "No one is ever going to lay a hand on you." "I know, just go to the dressing room, get dressed so we can go back to the house. Okay?" "Okay." He replies. I go back to Austin and tell him to leave and never talk to me again. A security guard comes over and takes him away. I go the dressing room and Louis is sitting on the couch. I walk over and sit next to him. It is silent for a minute. "Are you okay?" He asks me. "Yeah I'm fine. I just want to go back to the house." The boys change and we go back to the house. We all go to bed once we get to the house. I cuddle up next to Louis.

The next few day were pretty chill we just kinda hung out at the house. We did go swimming at the hotel one day. I have one week left in London and I don't know what's going to happen between Louis and me. I don't want to leave in a relationship but I really like Lou.

When I get up I take one of the cars and go to the gym to clear my mind. By the time I'm back Niall is the only one home. "Everyone else wanted to go out and show Samantha around." "Ohhhh. Fun. Do you think I can talk to you about some stuff?" "Sure." He says. "As you knew I leave in a couple days and I really like Lou, but I don't want a long distance relationship. What do you think I should do?" "I think that you should tell him how you feel." "Okay. Thank." "No problem. They should be back soon. Talk to him as soon as possible." "Okay." About ten minutes later the boys walk in with Samantha and they are all laughing. Louis comes over and I know I can talk to him know. He takes me by the hand an we go to his room. He pulls me on to the bed. We start kissing. I pull away. I know I have to talk to him know. "We have to talk" I say to him. "Okay." "Lou. I really like you, but I'm leaving soon. I don't want to put us both through a long distance relationship." "Okay. Well I still care about you, we can still have fun while your here." I just kiss him. Well and then one thing leads to another and I really don't think I need to explain the rest to you.

Crazy kiddos,

Hello I'm bored.