A Summer To Remeber

Chapter 23 (final chapter)

•Dallas's POV•

Today is my first volleyball game of the season. I'm so excited! Louis and I have been talking every day since he left. I'm completely in love with him. "Hey Dallas. It time to go eat." My team mate call to me. "Okay I'm coming." Before every game the whole team goes to this little diner really close to campus and we all get the same order. It kinda like our good luck charm.

As I am walking out of the diner Louis texts me 'Good luck tonight hot stuff! You will do great! I wish I was there! Love you bunches😘😏!' 'Thank babe! Love you! Will text you after the game😘😌✌️!' Once we get to the gym we all go to locker room and get ready.

While I'm warming up for the game I hear a familiar voice. "Hey dude!" I turn around and see Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Samantha, but no Louis. I go over to them and give them all a big hug. "Oh my god when did you guys get here?!" "Early this morning." Zayn says. "Where is Louis??" I ask them. "He couldn't make it." Zayn says with a sad look in his eyes. "Ohhhh. Well at least you guys are here, but I have to warm up. I'll find you after the game." We walk our separate ways.

It is the last match. This is the most important game of the night. We all go into the huddle and right as the coach is talking music starts playing and my whole team makes a line down the gym. My coach forces me in chair. First Zayn and Liam walk together holding roses. Then Niall and Harry walk down with more roses. After that Louis comes from behind a group of people and walks down the row. He is in a very nice suit.

When he is finally in front of me he gets down on one knee. I just gasp. "Dallas, I love you more than anything and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you marry me?!" "Oh my god! YES YES YES!" I scream. He picks me up and swings me around.

That night we end up winning the game. That was the most perfect night of my life. And when Louis and I got back to my house we went straight to my bedroom and got a little crazy.

Hey kids,

So I hope you guys liked the story! Until next time my friends!