A Summer To Remember

Chapter 6

•Louis's POV•

I'm pretty disappointed about what Dallas told me but if I ever want to be with her I have to except that. Dallas and u sit down at the table and each get a bowl of lucky charms. The others stare at us which is really awkward. "What are you guys looking at, is eating lucky charms weird?" Dallas asks jokingly. It becomes less awkward after that.

•Dallas's POV•

"Samantha and I need to go back to the hotel and at least get a change of clothes." "Okay I'll take you." Harry says. We finish eating and Harry takes us back to the hotel. I had to sit in the backseat which was really awkward because Samantha an Harry wouldn't stop looking a each other. When we get into our room I change into a pair of Nike short, Nike socks, a Nike shirt, and my Nike sandals. Samantha changes into a Nirvana t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and converse shoes. Just as we are walking out I get a text from Louis saying "grab something nice to wear." I grab a long tribal skirt, a white V-neck, and a pair of nice sandals. We walk back to the car and go back to the house. When we get there Samantha and Harry go to his room and "take a nap." The rest of us go for a walk. "Are you and Samantha coming to out concert tomorrow?" Niall asks. "Yes we are." I reply. "Well know you can roll up with the cool kids." Zayn says. I just laugh. As we walk the boys ask me about my childhood and my family. I told them about my parents being divorced but I don't say anything about the abuse I still don't know these guys that well I can't just open up to them like that yet. Once we get back to house we sit down and I make everyone lunch except Samantha and Harry they were still taking their nap. I made them I made the bacon wrapped chicken, stuffed peppers, and zucchini. We all sit down and eat. They all loved it. Harry and Samantha come out if the room with really messy hair. We all know what happened there.

Crazy kids,

Hope you like it. Will get petty! Peace to the geese✌️