A Summer to Remember

Chapter 13

•Dallas's POV•

I wake up the next morning and look next to me. Omg I had sex with Kory last night. I try to slip out of the bed quietly but it doesn't work. "Hey." He says. "Hi. Umm do you remember what happened last night?" "Yeah, but we where both drunk and it didn't mean anything." "Glad you feel that way. Well I'm gonna go shower." "Okay." He goes back to bed. "Tip-toe out of the room and go to the bathroom. I shower and get dressed for work. I work at a small western store. I actually love my job. I work until 3 and then I'm going meet my mom.

"Hey mom. I just got off work where do you want to meet?" "How about we just meet at Scheels." "Okay see you in a few." My work is only 10 minutes away from Scheels. I get there and go over to the shoes and find my mom looking around. "Hey mom." We give each other a hug. "So how was your trip?" "Oh gosh. Where should I start. We got there and I went to the gym to work out and Louis Tomlinson was there. We started talking and that night we went to the boys's house and them stayed the night there. Samantha and Harry got really close and know she's pregnant, she is also finishing college online and going on your with them." "Oh my gosh. My little Sammy! I'm never gonna see her!" She replied. "I know but once the tour is over she is coming back to get all her stuff." "Okay good! But continue with your trip." "Okay so, me and Louis got really close but since Austin just cheated on me I didn't want a relationship. He understood, so we just got closer and closer. The last couple days I was there we kinda became something. When I left we were kinda in a relationship, but the next day I was home Skyped him and I told him that we should just be friends because we where so far away. Then he freaked out and pretty much said we never wanted to talk to me again, and when the boys and I went out last night he called but I just ignored him." "Well that is exciting. But about Louis maybe he knows he was wrong." "Mom, I don't even care. I'm over it." "Okay sweetie."

We shop for a little while and then we both go back to our houses. When I get home Kory is siting on the couch watching tv. I go over by him and lay my head on his lap. I lay there for a bit. "Dallas?" "Yeah?" "Wanna go to my room?" "Umm sure." I wasn't really thinking, and I mean it's just sex. We go to his room and just lay there for a bit. We just had sex. It didn't mean anything. I don't know why I was doing this, maybe out if spite. I don't know. After we have sex we just kinda lay there and we both fall asleep.

"Kory?" "Yeah?" "Are we gonna just keep doing this?" "I mean if you want to it's not hurting anything. Is it?" "No." I crawl out of bed and go grab some sweats and a shirts and go to my room. I change once I get there because Jeff will be home soon. I go out to the kitchen an start super. When Jeff gets home he sets the table and we all eat. It is pretty late so I just go to bed.