A Summer To Remember

Chapter 12

•Louis's POV•

I can't believe that she just said all that stuff. I mean. I loved her. I guess you can't really fall in love with someone so quickly I was so stupid. I just have to move on there are plenty of girls that want me.

•Dallas's POV•

I just want Louis to be happy. I start to cry, but then I think if he really loved me he would understand and we could've stayed friends until I was ready. Whatever I have to move on; if he doesn't wan to talk it's his decision. I just have to move on and focus on volleyball. I go back onto Skype to talk to Samantha but she doesn't answer. I decide to go for a run to let off some steam. When I get back the boys are sitting in the living room. I go over and lay across there laps. We laugh. "You guys are such good friends." "Thank Dallas, but is something wrong?" They ask. "No I just figured out that Louis is a huge douche." "Why what did he do to you?" "I told him that it wasn't the right time to be together and them we blew up at me." "Well then maybe you guys aren't meant to be together." "I guess but, I just want to forget about him and move on. I'm gonna make super what do you guys want?" "Steak and potatoes!" They yell. I go over and start super.

I call my mom while wait for the food to finish. "Hey mom!" "Hey kiddo! What are you up too?" She asks. "Just cooking super for me and the boys. What about you?" "Just got done eating with some friends and on my way home." "Ohh fun." "Yeah. How was your trip?" "Omg it was crazy. I can't even explain it all over phone. So maybe tomorrow after I get done with work we can meet up at go shopping?" "I'd love that sweetie. I just got home so I'm gonna shower and go to bed. Night Hun love you!" "Night mom. Love you too!" We both hangup.

The food is done so I set the table and we all eat. "Dallas your such a good cook." Kory says. "Aww thank you." We finish eating and I'm so tired. I go and take a bath.

When I get out the boys are sitting on the couch dress very nicely. "Get dressed we are going out to help you get your mind off Louis." "I'm tired." "We don't care so go get dressed!" "Fine." I sigh. I got and put on a pair of blues jeans and a western tanktop with my boots. I do my make-up and hair quickly. I come out of my room. The boys look back and just kinda stare. Jeff looks away but Kory keeps staring. "Ready?" Jeff asks. "Yeah. Let's go." We leave the apartment and get a taxi and head to a bar about 30 minutes away from our house. We each get beer and look around.

I spot Jeff's girlfriend, she is on the volleyball team with me. Her name is Harlee. I yell her name to come over. I grab Kory's hand and pull him into the dance floor. He start to dance. After a whole we go back to the bar an get a few more drinks in ourselves. Louis calls me but I just ignore if. We go back out to the dance floor and I can feel the alcohol rushing through my veins.

As we are dancing Kory pulls me closer and closer until there is no more room left between us. Jeff and Harlee went back to her house. After dancing we got back to the apartment and we can't keep are hands off each other. We get into the house and start heated making out session. We get to his room. We rip each other's clothes off and we don't stop.