A Summer To Remember

Chapter 17

•Dallas's POV•

We finally finish the camp. It was so boring. I text Louis as soon as I get my phone. 'Hey Hun. How is it going?' 'Hey! It's going good. I have a sunrise for you!!' 'What?!' 'We have our last show tonight and then they boys and I decided to come to North Dakota til you start school.' 'Omg omg! Really!?' 'Yes! I got to go babe. I love you see you soon!!!' 'Love you!"

When I get home I run into Kory's room to tell him everything, but when I walk into his room I see him and Briana having sex. I run out of the room and Kory follows. I don't look at him at all. "Um sorry." I say. "Just knock next time." "Okay go back to what you were doing." He walks back to his room. I text Louis 'Hey babe. Good luck tonight. Love you bunches!' I didn't figure he would reply. About 30 minutes later Briana and Kory walk out of his room. "Hey Dallas." Briana says. "Hi." "Umm sorry about earlier. "It's fine." Her and Kory say goodbye. I go over to the kitchen and start super. 'Hey loser, I won't be home for awhile at Harlee's. You guys can eat without me.' Jeff texts me. Super was kinda awkward until Kory broke the silence. "Sooo how was your date with Louis?" "Ummm it went great. We are back together and he is coming to town until I start school again." "That is amazing!" "Yah." We finish diner and watch tv for a little while. I was so tired so I went to bed. 'Hey babe. I'm going to bed. The door should be unlocked so if you want to come over and "cuddle" if you aren't to tired. Love you. Hope the how went great!"

"Hey." Louis whispers in his husky British accent. "Hey." I whisper back. He crawls into my bed. He rolls over me and lays on his back. I roll over and straddle his stomach. I lean down and his him. He kisses back hungrily and passionately. He pulls my shirt off and pulls of my sports bra. I reach behind him and pull of his shirt. He rolls over so he is on top know. "I love you Dallas." He whispers into my ear. "I love you too." He reach down and undo his pants. He whisper I love you on last time.