A Summe To Remember

Chapter 5

•Dallas's POV•

I shoot up out of bed and look next to me and there is Louis sleeping like a baby. I crawl out of bed quietly and I go through his drawls to find a pair of shorts so I can go for a run.

•Louis's POV•

I wake up and turnover and expect to see Dallas laying next to me, but she wasn't. I see that her clothes are still here. I go into the living and all the boys and Samantha are sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast. I go over by them and see a note from Dallas, it says "I went for a run be back soon." Just as I finished reading the book she walks in the door. I got to be honest she looked amazing even all sweaty, an she was just wear a sports bra and shorts. Hot damn!

Harry and Samantha couldn't keep their hands off each other. "Can I go take a shower?" Dallas asks. "Sure, you want me to join you?" I ask jokingly. "No I'm good."

She leaves the room to go take a shower. I ask Liam to come and talk to me in my room. "Hey I need some advice" I tell him. "About what?" He asks. "About Dallas." "Okay." "Do you think it's stupid that I'm already falling for her?" "No, not at all." "You sure?" "Yeah." "Okay thank bro." "No problem." We leave and Dallas is waiting outside my room waiting to get dressed. I grab her some shorts and shirt. I walk out of the room so she can get dressed.

•Dallas's POV•

I finish getting dress and ask Louis if we can talk. We walk into his room and sit down. "I heard what you were talking to Liam about; I just want you to know that I think your amazing, but I'm not looking for a boyfriend I just got my heart broke by some asshole that cheated on me. Maybe someday we can be together but not know. I still want to stay friends and I don't want anything to change. I hope you can understand that, but if you can't I understand." I say. "Then looks like I'll have to wait until your ready." He replies.

I give him a hug and we walk out of his room.