A Summer to Remember

Chapter 16

•Dallas's POV•

I don't pull away. I just keep kissing him. I hate to admit if but I missed his kiss. I missed everything about him. His touch, his voice, but especially his kiss. We both pull away. We smile at each other. I kiss him one last time. "Dallas I love you." I smile but don't say anything. I go up to my apartment. When I get up to my room. I just crawl under my warm covers. I think about the kiss. I think was it a mistake, should I be mad, should I have never went out with him, should I have never left him. There is so many things to think about and they are all running through my head. I know Louis leaves tomorrow morning. I want to go say goodbye to him.

"Hey Dallas! I didn't think you would come." Samantha says. She is already showing. The rest of the boys come up and ambush me. They get me in a big group hug and then take turns kissing me on the check. They were so sweet I miss them. I get out of the hug and see Louis sitting on a bench. I go over to him and sit on his lap. "Hey." He says. "Hey babe." I say. "Did you just call me babe." "I did." He smiles. "Louis I'm ready. After last night I knew that I had made a mistake. I missed you to much. I love you. I love you with all my heart." "I love you to." He kisses my passionately. "Leaving in 5." The bus driver says. I look at Louis and we both have sadness in our eyes. "Dallas will you be my girlfriend?" He says. "Of coarse!" I kiss him. All the boys are loading up. We both stand up. "I love you." He mumbles into a kiss. "I love you too." I run over to the bus and give everyone one last hug and give Louis on last passionate kiss. "Bye guys!" "Bye Dallas!" They all say in unison.

•Louis POV•

I'm going to miss Dallas like crazy. I'm so happy we worked it out. She is the best girl I could ask for.

•Dallas's POV•

I go back to my apartment to get ready to go out with a couple girls off the volleyball team. We go out to a little bar. We all get our drinks and then some guy of the football team comes up to me and asks me to dance. I go with him. We jitterbug. It was so much fun. When I get back up to the bar some girl comes up to me and start talking trash about me. I try to ignore her but she pulls me hair. I turn around and punch her. I decide to leave before it get to bad. When I get out to my car some girls that where with her were waiting for I me. They both came at me, but luckfully one of the friends was with me. We kicked the other girls asses and went back to my house. He got there and we went straight to bed. I grab my phone the next morning and have a text from Louis 'good morning beautiful. I miss and love you. Hope you have a good day.' I reply saying 'good morning sunshine. Love you too. I have to go to a one day camp that our school is hosting. I'll talk to you later. Miss you!'