A Summer To Remember

Chapter 11

•Dallas's POV•

I just sit on the plane looking out the window watching the clouds pass by. When I finally get back on the ground I drive to Kory, Jeff, and I's apartment. When I get there it is really late but the boys are still up and run up and ambush me with hugs. They drag me over to the couch and ask me about my trip. I tell them everything from about Louis and I, Samantha being pregnant, and all the fun times. "The hell. This guy doesn't get the approval until we meet him even if he is famous." Kory says. "Okay well I don't know if that's gonna ever happen. I don't know what we are. I mean he is halfway across the world. I just want to have fun the rest of the summer." "Sounds perfect to me." Jeff says. Even though it's really late the boys and I played video games until like 5:30 in the morning. When we finally realize how late it is he all go to our rooms and sleep. I am the last one up. The boys have breakfast already ready for me. They are legit my best friends. We all go to the gym together after I finis eating. The boys say they have a whole day planned for me. After the gym we go back to the apartment and all shower and get ready. Of coarse we are all in our Nike apparel. They boys first take me out for lunch to my favorite diner. After that they take me to the Nike Store and they buy me a whole outfit which includes a shirt, shorts, a sports bra, crew socks, and even shoes. These boy must really have missed me. I get a text from Samantha that says "Hey tonight I'm going skype you so that you and Louis can talk." I just text her back okay and get on with my day. Then the boys also buy and outfit for themselves. When we get back to the house we play some basketball.

The boys have to work tonight so I have to whole house to myself. I watch the computer so I know when I get the call. It is about 7:30 when I get the video chat call. The minute I answer I see Louis. I just smile. "Hey love!" He say. "Hey Lou." "What are you doing?" He asks. "Nothing just sitting at my apartment. What about you?" "Just sitting in my room. I miss you." "I miss you too Lou, but we have to talk." "Okay?" "Lou do you really expect this relationship to work when your halfway across the world?" "Yeah. I mean we can talk all the time, and we start our tour soon in America." "Yeah but you can't just leave the tour and come see me all the time." "We will make it work." "I don't know if we can Lou, I mean I have volleyball and a whole life back here. I can't just pick up and leave whenever I want." "Babe we can make it work!" "Lou, I don't want to hold you back, I want you to be happy and I don't want you to be in a bad mood because your always missing me. You have a whole career ahead of you, and maybe someday we can be together but not know its not that right time in both of our lives. I mean I want to be in the Olympic volleyball team and I know if I'm training I won't have time for you. I should have said all this before I left but it didn't seem right." "What ever Dallas, I though I knew you but I guess not. You do you and I'll do me. Okay. Bye!" Then he hangs up.