A Summer To Remeber

Chapter 22

•Dallas's POV•

The past two weeks have been amazing with Lou. It so bittersweet because I have one week till school starts but that means Louis, the boys, and Samantha have to leave in a week.

•Louis's POV•

"Hello beautiful!" I say to Dallas as I kiss here on the nose. "Last night was amazing!" I say. "Ohh yes it was!" She replies. "Well at least it is a Sunday so you don't have practice." "I know right. Can we just lay in bed all day?" Dallas asks. "I wouldn't want it any other way." I reply.

•Dallas's POV•

"So are you excited to go back home?" I ask Lou. "Kinda, but It would be better if you were coming with." He sighs. "You know I would love to but I can't just stop playing volleyball." "I know. Let's just enjoy the time we have together." "Agreed." I reply. We just lay in the bed, cuddled up together, not saying a word. And the moment is perfect. I couldn't get any better. "I'm hungry." I groan. "What do you want me to get you?" Louis ask. "Oatmeal with berries please??" "Anything for you." "I love you so much!" I says and blow kisses and Louis. "I love you more." He replies and blow kisses back.

About 15 minutes later Louis comes in with my oatmeal and a glass of orange juice. "You so perfect." I say to him. "I know." I laugh at him as he crawls back into the warmth of the bed. I eat my breakfast and then get up and turn on the tv. "Dallas's. Are the boys gone?" Louis asks. "I think so. Why?" I ask. "Oh you know why!"

I crawl back in the bed and straddle Louis. I kiss him up and down his neck. Louis kiss my neck and flip over so know he is on top. "I love you." He whispers in my wear.

Today is my last full day with Lou. He leaves before I have to go to school tomorrow. "Lou. Can we spend the day with the boys and Samantha today?" "I'd love that." We both get ready and go to the hotel the boys are staying at. When we arrive the boy are all in the same room watching tv. We take a seat in the room. "Guys I don't means to be a Denny downer but I'm going miss you all so much!" I say with tears running down my face. "Awwww Dallas don't cry!!" Niall says and comes over by me and sits. "Yeah don't cry. Then we will all cry and i don't wanna cry. We will all be crying enough tomorrow." Harry says. "I know. This just sucks. You guys are such amazing friends and I don't want you to leave. I reply. All the boys including Lou come over and tackle me over and start tickling and hugging me. That makes me feel so much better.

It is about 9 o'clock when we leave. Lou and I go back to my house. We go to my room and change into our pjs. Lou starts to pack, but he ends up leaving like half of his clothes hear so I can sleep in them. When he finishes packing it is about 10:30. He crawls into bed and attacks me with kisses. Instead of having sex we just cuddle and fall asleep in each other's arms.

The boys and Samantha's flight is at 4:30 in the morning. Lou and I pick up the boys and Samantha at the hotel and head to the airport. When we arrive to the airport we walk inside. I say goodbye to the boys and we all cry a lot. I give them each a hug and kiss on the check. I say goodbye to Samantha and tell her how much I will miss her. Then I pull Louis aside and kiss him. "Louis. I love you. You are amazing. Call me or text me all the time. I love you more than anything." "I love you more Dallas. You are the best thing that had ever happened to me. Don't worry I will bother you all the time with text, phone calls, skype calls, voicemails, and snapchats." The boys yell for Louis to come on the plane. Louis kisses me and holds me for what seems like forever. "I love you." I sob in to Louis's chest. "I love you." He replies. He looks up and tears are running down his cheeks. The boy call him again which means they really need to catch their flight. We wave goodbye and I watch as him and the boys walk to their plane.