A Summer to Remember

Chapter 20

•Dallas's POV•

"Hey babe." I whisper into Louis ear. "Hey." He replies. "I'm just letting you know I leave tomorrow for a 2 week volleyball camp." "Oh. Okay. I'm going to miss you." "I'm going to miss you too." "What do you wanna do today?" "I think Samantha and I are going to go shopping." "Okay. So I'll just spend the day with the boys." "Okay. Well I'm gonna go shower and get ready." "Okay babe."

I get up and shower and get ready. I call Samantha "Hey Samantha, I'll be there in fifteen." "Okay. Sounds Good!"

"Bye Babe!" I give Louis a kiss as I walk out of my bedroom. "Bye sweets!" I leave and go pick up Samantha to go shopping in Fargo. It is only like a 2 hour drive. When we finally arrive we first go get lunch at Hu Hot. It is like our favorite place to eat. After we eat we go to a baby store. Samantha is having a girl and they are naming her Darcy. Samantha buy a few outfits for her and that's about it. We then go to the Nike Store aka my favorite place to shop. I get a shit ton of stuff there. We make a few more stops and then head home.

'Hey babe. Got a surprise waiting for you when you get home!' Louis texts me. 'Okay! I'm excited. Be home in 30!!!' I reply. Once we get to the hotel I go up and see the guys and talk for a little bit. When I get home Kory and Jeff are gone and Louis is waiting for my on the couch dressed very nicely "why are you dressed so nice??" I ask. "We are going to a very nice diner. So go get your sexy ass ready!!" "Okay!" I go to my room curl my hair, do my make up. I decide to wear a green and navy blue stripped maxi skirt with a white v-kneck. I check myself one last time before I leave my room. When I walk out of the room Louis is waiting by the door. "You look so gorgeous!" He says and kisses me on the cheek. "You look pretty handsome yourself." I kiss him back on the cheek.

He leads me out the door and we head out to my truck. He actually is driving which means he is pretty special because I have never let any of my boyfriends drive my truck. We arrive at this really nice restaurant. We get our seat and order our drinks. "So I thought I would take you out for diner since I won't get to see you for 2 weeks." "Aww your so perfect. I love you with all my heart." "I love you too." They waiter comes and take our order. After we finish eating we go back to my place which we have a to ourselves. Louis grabs my waist and hug me from behind and is taking me to my bedroom. We get in there I lay on the bed. Louis crawls on top of me. I unbutton his jacket and take off his shirt. He then take my shirt off and unlatches my bra. He kiss me up and down my neck. "I love you." I say. "I love you more."