A Summer To Remember

Chapter 15

•Dallas's POV•

I slam the door but Louis stops it. "What are you doing in my house!" "Dallas just let me explain." "There is nothing to explain! I'm done!" "Dallas please." "You broke my heart. I fell for you and that was just a mistake." "Dallas I love you." "Don't say something you don't mean." "Babe." "Don't you dare fucking call me babe!" "Can you please just here me out?" "Fine." "Dallas I was mad. I thought you played me. It's was stupid what I said. I tried to find other girls but they aren't like you. Your perfect." "Why would I play you. I fell for you. I loved you. If you want this to work we are going to have to start completely over, but it's going to take a while. I'm not falling for your shit again." "Okay. I'm willing to do anything." "Whatever. I have to go." "Where?" "I have a sleepover with my volleyball girls and then I leave for a 6 day camp." "I have a question for you Dallas?" "What?" "After your camp would you like to go on tour for awhile?" "Louis I told you before my whole life is volleyball. This is my one shot at something amazing and I'm not losing it." "But Dallas." "Louis if you expect me to pick you over volleyball at this point. You are mistaken." "Fine. How about when your done with volleyball." "No Louis. I'm not going on tour with you. My education is so important to me. Just drop it. By the way don't think that I've lost my feelings for you. I haven't and I'm trying my best to ignore them. I hope you understand how much that hurt when you said the things you said. I wanted to stay friends and become closer, but you didn't!" "Dallas all I can say is sorry." "Well at this point I don't know if sorry is enough, but I have to leave so I'll call you when I get back. Bye Louis." "Bye Dallas."

We both walk out the door. I go to my car and head to my friend's house.

When I get back home from the camp I run over to the boys and hug them like crazy. I look behind them and see Louis sitting on the couch. "Umm Louis what are you doing here?" "I just knew you where coming home today." "So I said I would call you." "Can we just go talk?" "Fine." I set my stuff down and go to my room. Louis follows.

"What?" I say. "I want us back." "Well it's a little late for that." "Can I please just take you on a date?" "I wouldn't call it a date." "What would you call it?" "I don't know. Just going somewhere with a douche bag." "Okay well that will you go somewhere with a douche bag." "Yes." "Okay I'll pick you up at 7." He walks out of my room.

I'm kinda excited but I know I shouldn't be. I get dressed very casual. I didn't want him to think I actually cared. We went to dinner a couple miles away for my apartment.

"I'm really glad you agreed to this." "Yeah whatever." The waitress comes over and takes our order. "So Dallas. Do you want to work on us?" "Of coarse but I'm nervous." "Dallas I promise I will never hurt you again. I will never leave you again. I promise. Dallas I love you and that is the truth." "Louis i care about you. I'm willing to work on us but I will never give up volleyball and you have to respect that." "I do Dallas I really do." "Okay."

We finishes our food and he takes me home. "Dallas I have to go back on tour tomorrow. So until next time." Louis says. I don't say anything I just kiss him.