A Summer To Remember

Chapter 14

•Dallas's POV•

Kory and I just continue what we are doing for the next few days. We have been doing this for about 4 days. It hasn't affected our friendship.

As I was sitting on the couch Kory comes out dress all nice. "What are you all dressed up for?" I asked. "Briana asked me out on a date." "Oh awesome! Well looks like our fun is over." "Yeah I guess. Still best friends?" "Still best friends." He smiles and walks out the door.

I go over to the kitchen and grab a bowl of cereal for super. Jeff has to work late so I have the whole house to myself. I text Samantha. "Hey how is the tour?" She replies a couple minutes later "great. Louis misses you. Everyone can tell." "Samantha. I'm over it. I wanted to stay friends but he didn't. I'm still not ready to have a relationship with him." "Okay. He still wants to talk to you." "Whatever he can call me when he wants. But how is the baby?" "Great. I have a feeling that Harry is gonna be a really good dad!" "That's good. But I'm going go take a shower so I'll talk to you later bye." "Bye." She replies. I and take bath an read a book. I sit in the warm water for a little while.

When I get out of the bath I go out to the living room. Kory is sitting on the couch. "How did the date go?" I ask. "It went great! I mean we have so much in common." "That's awesome." I go over and sit by him and we watch tv. Once Jeff gets home from work he sits on the couch next to me. We watch tv for about hour and then we all go to bed.

The next few days were pretty boring. I worked every day and just hung out with the some of the volleyball girls. I go to volleyball training camp in 3 days. The whole team is excited. We always have fun on the rides and at the hotel.

I was doing laundry because this camp is for 6 days and I needed all my spandex, crew socks, and t-shirts clean. It really weird not seeing Samantha everyday. I wonder how the boys are doing.

The night before we leave for a camp all the girls go to someone's house and we have a sleepover.

It was the day before we leave for the camp so I was packing and I hear a knock on the door. I figured it might be one of the girls but when I open the door it is Louis.