Meeting 3: Her Name

Jungkook's POV

"So she can still curse. That was hilarious! Cursing in front of the customers!" Jimin slap thighs over and over again, laughing at the scene earlier.

That was really funny. She looks and acts professional but she is still a normal person like everyone of us. She looks cute when she panic after she saw the time. That was really funny. After that speech to us, she bows at the customers who giggle at her cute mistake.

We fix ourselves and use the remaining time to relax before meeting with the most famous CEO. The owner of the most luxurious hotel, the Blue Pearl. Seeing her in magazines and news is different. She's already giving an intimadating aura in medias, what more when she's standing in front of us in flesh? This nerve breaking.

We obviously can't calm ourselves as we kept going back and forth picking up the pace. Only Taehyung is the person who is relax, sitting on a sofa and doodling on his phone. The number one, most handsome guy in the world, taking everything easy.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung shouts.

"What?!" I am really nervous here!

"Look at this!" I don't have time for that. Why is he so calm? He is so sure that he won't make any mistake later, using that pretty face of his when a need arises. Kidding. He never do that, blank a always, he looks innocent as if not knowing what's happening.

We look at his phone and we all gasp at the what he found. Isn't that Yuju? And why does he need to sear h for her? Why does he need to show that to us hours before the important meeting?

She is wearing black shorts and a plain white shirt with her hair tied up, pairing it with sneakers. I think she prefer sneakers than heels or sandals. She wears a cap at the picture and a mask. Why does she need to cover herself up?

Isn't this place an orphanage?

"What is she doing there?" Jimin ask.

Can you notice it? When it comes to her, the first ones reacting are the three of us: Jimin, Taehyung and me. Why are they included? They are my rivals. I don't get it why they have to like the same girl as I am.

"Let us scroll some more." Taehyung look through it.

"Don't you think the main question is who took that photo?" The three of us look at Namjoon-hyung, agreeing. Yes, that's right. Who? Who is she? "And why does that photo need to be posted by an unknown person?" Another question. Now who is she really?

We all didn't talk not, thinking about her. It is bothering us all.

"Guys, come on!" The manager brought out senses back.

We look at him for a while before fixing ourselves and went to the car. We all share how nervous we are. This should be an easy job but the one who requested us is influential. This is a heart pounding situation.

When we arrive at the venue, we took a deep breath before entering the hotel. The place was breathtaking. The chandeliers are so big and glamorous. The lobby is gigantic with mirrors with sparkling effects with the help of the lights. The sofa is comfortable to sit. The view is so refreshing with a garden at sight with an exquisite landscape. Just how much the garden and this lobby cost?

Jin hyung pat me twice, gesturing that we were going. I took a last glance at the mesmerizing lobby and garden of the hotel then jog towards them.

I fix my clothes and myself to look well in front of the owner of this magnificent hotel. We fix each others corsage and took several deep breaths to relax ourselves but it isn't helpful at all.