Meeting 16: Anpanman

Jungkook's POV

"What's that suppose to mean?" I ask.

"JK, you're about to enter her world. It will cost so much. Are you sure about this?" I nod. I won't come with him if I am not sure about this. "Well, Yuna will not him take what you love. She will protect you but you should do the same." Maybe he is pertaining to my career? I love what I am doing and my job. This is my dream and Yuna knows that. Observant as always, she must've seen the glitter in my eyes whenever I went on stage.

"How can I help her?"

"Find her. Her favorite spot is their garden. In the middle of it, there's a pavillion. She's probably crying there as usual there. I will stall them and do some paper works for her while you try to calm her down." He tries to open his door then stop and looks at me. "You should sing for her. That will greatly help especially with a voice like yours." He advise then went on his way.

The people who sees him bow and greeted him. He probably told them about me since he motion his hands here. At least I will not be a stranger when they see me. He sped up his pace and enter their estate. This is... Gigantic is an understatement here but it will suffice to describe it for now, I think.

I am now walking around the garden. It's spacious and the flowers here are really pretty. They are maintaining this garden so well. Just what you would expect from a person like Madam Choi.

I started to wander around the garden to look for the pavillion. It wasn't hard to find since it is right in the middle of this maze-like garden. It was surrounded with roses, mixed with white and red colors. Vines crawled at the pillar of the pavillion. There is a wooden bench at the left side of it. Pond is in the view when you step on it. The view is magnificent.

Yuna is near the pond, sitting while watching the moon.

"Wanna sit? I need some company." She said. She must've heard my footsteps. She turn to look at me and surprise to me. "Omo! I thought it was Baekhyun. I don't want you to see me in this state though but I need someone to talk to." She said. Her eyes are red probably from crying.

Should I ask what happened? I usually ask that question first when it comes to hyungs. But it's different today. It's like if I ask, I will be invading her privacy.

"Yuna..." I started.

"Jungkook, do you even thought of committing suicide?" I got shock with her question. What kind of question is that even? She chuckle before continuing. "I do. A lot of times. I even ask Baekhyun to commit double suicide with me. I tried because I am tired of this life. Am I a bad person in my past life that I have to suffer like this? I tried but Baekhyun always stops me. And today is not different." I notice that she is soaked. Is this what am I thinking? She look around, probably looking for Baekhyun.

"It can't be." I said, not believing what she said.

"It's not that deep but I thought of letting myself sink until I run out if oxygen. I tried to drown myself in this very pond but when his face appears, I just can't. I can picture how sad and depress he will be and I can't stand that." I can't say anything. What am I suppose to do in this kind of situation? Him means Baekhyun. Just how much he means to her?

How much sufferings have she ever experienced to the point that she wants to kill herself? How much pain is that innocent face carrying upon her shoulders right now?

I started singing Anpanman. I hope she can get what I meant with this song. I, at least, wants to help her in any way I can. I can be her strength when she's in a pinch. I don't know how but I really want to be that one. I haven't experienced this kind of feeling yet, the feeling of doing anything for that person.