Meeting 9: Before the Comeback

Jungkook's POV

"What're you talking about? So serious." She ask Baekhyun but her eyes wander to all of us with a smile. She is really gorgeous and cute, plus innocent!

"They saw Madam Choi's interview earlier. How proud she is to you." Baekhyun laugh really loud while she blush and slaps his back.

"Baekhyun, the truth." He demanded.

"It's the truth. Ask them." He looks at us with a smirk.

"Jungkook?" My heart flutters when she called me. I am the one she called, not Jimin, not Taehyung but me. "I hope he isn't saying anything weird." She added. She is worried to what it may be.

"Nothing to worry about." I reassure her. Her smile brighten up and we continue to talk. She entertains me while Baekhyun and his co-members entertain the rest.

She is really fun to be with. Like her grandmother and Baekhyun, her mouth moves nonstop. But I will never get tired of listening to her voice and her stories. I am getting comfortable around her since she isn't hard to be with. I share some complains and some jokes with her. She is just... weird. Not in a bad way. The way she laugh! Her whole body moves whenever she laugh but I find it cute.

"Hey! These two have a voice an angel like you Jungkook. Wanna hear them sing together?" Their leader offer. She can sing? Don't tell me she can dance as well? If she can, I don't know now whay she can't do.

We all agree to hear them. They hesitated at first but they did. The way they harmonize, the other compensate to other and the way they look at each other... It was beautiful and sweet.

"See? These two are the best!" Their leader is really proud at them. Well I am too since they did a really great job.

"Yuna, how's the promotion?" Namjoon hyung ask. She was surprise at first but smile afterwards. She scratch the back of her head and fix her hair before nudging Baekhyun, asking for some help. So it is not going well? He whisper to her before giving her a reassuring smile then chat with his co-members again.

"Well, the truth is... It can go smooth with the help of this guy as planned but I don't want to do it." With the help of this guy. Of Baekhyun. Why did we even hesitate? Even our daddy looks disappointed when we did. He wants to help his friend in any way we can but we didn't.

She rested her chin on the palm of her hands on the table then sigh. She looks at me in the eyes which makes me nervous. I want to look away but I will just waste this moment.

"But I don't have a choice. But you don't have to think about it. Baekhyun will help me since he doesn't have a choice." She laugh really hard like a witch. She's evil. He looks at her and narrow his eyes at her.

"Yuna, what're you going to do if I change my mind?" He ask.

"You can't."

"I am asking you some possibilities." He frown at her.

"Then I will just cry. Kidding. Baekhyun, I don't what'll I do." I don't know if it's just me but they have this kind of chemistry I can't explain.

They are looking at each other while leaning on the table wearing a smile. A smile that is saying 'I am ready to help you anytime. Don't worry, I got your back'. Baekhyun ruffles her hair to which she slaps his hand and they laugh. Sweet right? We are, as if, watching a live movie that is in progress.

"You have these guys." Baekhyun said then look at us.

"Well..." Yoongi hyung becomes awkward. Who wouldn't? We decline the offer to help her.