Meeting 4: Interactions

Jungkook's POV

Choi Yuna. That name repeats in my mind over and over again like a broken tape. We are still looking at her while she just smile at our expression at her. She bow again and sat beside Miya, who is laughing at our little expression.

We clear our throats and find something to look at for a while before paying attention to them, who are chuckling at out actions. Now this is lame.

"Back to Earth now?" Madam Choi, which I assume Choi is her last name given by Yuna, teases us. "I think it is good that my Yuna caught all your attention. It shows that we can get the nation's attention with her as the heiress." We are all embarass at our actions including Namjoon hyung.

"I told you we'll meet again." Yuna told us. "I want to thank you for coming here tonight and extend the gratitude of our restaurant for your constant visit." She purposely stood up just to bow again at us. I did the same, bowing in front of her which was paid back with her sweet smile. She didn't know yet that the reason for our visit at the restaurant is because of her.

"Please take your sit. I will excuse myself to greet other guests." To my dismay, she was really going but Madam Choi held her hand to stop her.

"Miya can do small thing like that. Besides, I think the boys here wants to stare at you for couple of minutes more." Madam Choi told her with authority. Yuna just stare at her with a small tint of pink in her cheeks then look at Miya.

"Yes, of course." Miya left the scene to greet the guests at the garden area. Yuna stares at the space beside Mrs. Choi before taking a seat.

They whisper something to each other for a while and giggle to themselves before returning their attentions to us. Her phone rung again so she needs to attend to that call.

"Can you answer that nearby?" Her grandmother ask her. She smile then nod. "Yuna, can you make that call fast? I really need you here." She added.

"Of course! This is just Baekhyun. I will tell him that we need to talk." She answered with a smile. And who is that Baekhyun guy? Isn't he someone from EXO? How did he know her? Are they friends or in a relationship? Aish.

She stood up with phone in her hand and distance herself a little from us. I stare at her til she ended the call with a smile. I like her smile but I hate it now. That guy is the reason for it. She caught me staring at her then smile and bow at me.

"BTS, I want you to help us promote our hotel even more." And how do we do that? Commercials?

"Our pleasure to be of any help." Namjoon hyung, the speaker of the group, answered for us. The request is still a puzzled for us.

"Commercials isn't necessary. Features through magazines is enough for it." Yuna told us, staring at Jimin. The guy is staring back at her so I nudge him to divert his attention. "If it's fine with you, sir." Jimin look at our speaker, breaking the stares between him and Yuna, to ask for some answer.

"Magazines, huh?" Namjoon hyung think for a moment. "Sounds good to me. But I think we need to consult with the CEO ans managers first?" I have no problem helping them out if it means I will be helping Yuna.

"Your CEO? He told me to ask you guys if it's fine with you. You have freedom with whatever you want, he says. He is carefree like always." We all look at one another. Wait, they already talk about this? Why does dad didn't say anything about this to us? "Oh, sorry. I am getting excited working with you guys that my bubbly attitude is showing. Your CEO is a very close friend of mine. He apologize in advance if you guys can't help because of your schedule. Either is fine." We are all shock but we all hide our expression. Our daddy is secretive.