Meeting 14: Seeing Her Again

Jungkook's POV

After staying for another hour at the orphanage, we decided to went back. Baekhyun and Yuna walks us back to our car. They wave their hands to us and cheerfully bid us goodbye. They also informed us that no more meetings for a while for they will be busy. We overheard why but we kept quiet that we knew why.

I also asked for Yuna's number. Just like what Baekhyun said, she is more than willing to give me her contact. He smirk at me and mouth I told you, before laughing om his own. He even said This girl is so obvious aloud making Yuna blush with a dark red shade on her cheeks.

Taehyun and Jimin tried to sneak for my phone to get her number but I made sure that I hid my it very well. Sneaky guys. Trying to take my girl away. They should someone else! This is making my head hurt.

"Okay. For now, focus on every performances. Jimin and Taehyung, act a little mature. You should've ask for her contact earlier as well." Namjoon hyung said. I stick my tongue out at them for their childish acts, for taking my phone. They stick their tongues out too before crossing their arms across their chests. "These kids." Namjoon hyung said before shaking his head, giving up at lecturing us.

"Stingy! Share some blessings! She likes you already. Why can't you at least give us her number?!" Taehyung can't contain his mouth so he finally blurted some nonsense words again. "Jin-hyung! Talk to him!" He complain. Jin hyung just laugh at him before shaking

"You all should act your age." Jin hyung said while holding his laughter. I agree with him!

"I wonder when these hyungs will." I said with a laughter. They pinch my arms and cheeks and continue to search for my phone. Guess some things will never change and I'd like to keep things like this.

"Jungkook, do you trust Baekhyun as your gentle rival?" They said that there is no fair fight nowadays. With Yoongi hyung's question, I started to have a doubt about this fair fight. Today's generation is rather different than in the past but maybe, just maybe, Baekhyun will do what he said? What do you think?

"I do believe him though." We all look at Namjoon hyung who answer instead of me while doodling at his phone. He raises his head then faces our way. "I may not fully know him but his face never lie. He doesn't wear any mask in front of me. At least that is was it seems to me. You can just think about it yourself. I just stated my opinion." He explain then return his eyes to his phone.

To tell you the truth, I believe that he is an honest man. He won't take advantage of their bonds.

After a few moments, the two annoying guy gave up snatching my phone. They won't be getting it anytime now. They sat at the farthest seat from me and pout. I am supposed to be the youngest here, right?

"So how's the our song? Doing good in the charts?" Yoongi hyung changed the topic. "The crowds loved it, right?" We may be famous but we are not confident all the time whether the crowd love our songs since there are lots of competitions.

"The usual. Some likes it, some give their negaticlve feedbacks about it. In that case, we just have to improve ourselves more." Namjoon hyung said. We all nod in agreement with him. There's a room for improvement. "But don't tire yourselves because of it. No pressure. Do improving yourselves step by step." He reminded us. Such a parent-like hyung, right? We can always count on him.

-

We breathe in and out to calm ourselves. We will be performing next. I just hope we won't mess up this stage again. That everything will go perfect and smooth. And hopefully, Yuna is watching. Haha!