Meeting 8: A Glimpse of Her Past

Jungkook's POV

I'm beat! I lie on the floor but these hyungs are pain in the neck. They threw themselves at me one by one. Yah! They are heavy. I try to push them away but no matter how muscle pig I am like they call me, they are too many to push by one person.

I growl and spread my arms as a sign of surrender. I pant with they all laugh and get off one by one. I close my eyes shut and pant while smiling at their stupidity. I thought it's my job to make them laugh but these hyungs are more childish than I am. Hobi hyung is weird but Jimin-ssi and Taehyung is on another level.

"Weak." Jimin told me.

"Should we try it on you?" I fired back. He laugh really hard as answer. Since his laugh is contagious, we all laugh as well.

"Jungkook, you have still owe me something." Me? What is it? I don't remember anything. Or I just forgot it? "Don't give me that innocent look! Why is my name on your phone is 'Do Not Answer'?!" Ah~ That. He literally calls me for some useless things, wasting my time for nothing! So before I answer his calls, he should text me first on what he will say.

"Nothing. Just want to put that." I causally answered.

"You complain about that? He named me 'That Thing'! What am I then that you need to use thing, huh?" The other guy complain as well.

"Can you do something about it? None. Let those names remain in my phone. I pick the best names for you especially for the both of you." I answer. They glare at me before jumping onto me but before they land on me I quickly roll over then stood up to avoid them.

We play, running around the whole studio, chasing the other. They are more childish than me and that is a fact. They plop on the floor when they exhaust themselves. Finally! Playtime's over.

I sat down beside Taehyung but then he started poking me. I told him to stop since we are both tired but this guy doesn't have the will to stop unless he got tired of it. His poke started to get fast and it not only hit my cheeks but my nose, lips and sometimes my ears. He started to laugh on his own which caught the other kid's attention and join the kid at poking my cheeks. Now both of my cheeks will get numb.

"You alien guy." I grab him by his neck using my arm and playfully choke him. He slaps my arms telling me to him go but no.

"I will avenge you!" Jimin started poking my back with two fingers and two hands really hard! Taehyung started biting my arm which made me let him go. The others seems to be enjoying watching the three of us as we almost kill each other. They will sometimes clap their hands with the joy they are feeling at whatever we are doing.

I let go of Taehyung's neck and grab onto Jimin's neck then pull him on the floor. My tummy's starting to hurt because of laughing, making me lose my energy and loosening the hold of his neck. I spread my arms again and pant. The two did as well.

*beep*

Whose phone is that? We look around because today, phone is not alone while inside the pratice room. We glare at Taehyung when he pull his phone out of his pocket. He didn't care at his surroundings as usual and smile like an idiot at his screen.

"Baekhyun is asking if you want to grab some dinner tonight or tomorrow since that is their free time?" We all gather around him and look at his phone with curious looks. Another text arrived and to my dismay Yuna won't be coming but we will eat at the restaurant where she works along with other members of their group.

"Sounds good to me." Namjoon hyung amswer for us.

"I will tell him that we are only free tonight since it's the truth." Then he type that we can eat together tonight.