Meeting 17: Day Without Worry

Jungkook's POV

She run to us when she's done. He brush her hair like he usually do while she flash a smile. I watch the two in front of me as I put them in a frame. The way they stare, the way they share secrets and the unbreakable bond between as if no one is allowed to enter is something you will definitely admire. But I won't give up until I have Yuna.

I try to imagine the ways she did when she wants to die. How she suffers, her cries, her emotions, how she look and how Baekhyun try to save her and comfort her. If you will picture them, maybe, they will allow anyone to join and I hope that includes me.

Yuna gently tap my head then roughly brush my hair. She laugh realy hard then motion for me to stand up. I may be confuse but I did what she told me. I was surprise when she suddenly embrace me, not tight but gentle. Baekhyun let me hug her back so I did. This isn't a dream, right?

I blush with the words she whisper.

'Thank you, Jungkook. You know what? I really like you.'

-

The hyungs invited me to eat at the restaurant where Yuna is working but I doubt she's there. She is busy in their estate and being the next heir of their business but I want to see her again.

After helping her that time, I can't lift my head to face her. I can really feel the heat on my face that time. I feel like I'm floating. She hug me twice and even told me that she likes me. A dream come true but that isn't just my dream though. I want her to be mine for real.

"Jungkook, did something good happen?" Taehyung stomp on my feet without waiting for my response. He knew the answer but still ask anyway.

"More than good." Then I laugh and so the others. Jimin and Taehyung frown before shrugging and smacking me.

I started to message her everyday just like what Baekhyun told me. I haven't called her yet because I am really shy to do so. I mean, I haven't muster some courage though I think I can since her knight give me permission but I just can't. Not yet. I am still not in the stage where I can call her.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Jimin complain. Jin hyung pats his shoulder. "So, what happened?" Yuna try to kill herself lot of times but thanks to Baekhyun, she is still alive and breathing. I want to say it but it is a secret I must keep for myself. It isn't about me that I can freely tell them, it's about other person's privacy.

"She finally hug me twice." I boast. Their eyes widen when I told them. I grin at them, proud at my achievement. She also told me she really likes me but I rather keep quiet about it since I still value my life. I have lot of dreams that I haven't done so I better silence myself about it. "Namjoon hyung, what's the plan? Any news for the schedule?" Of course, he must know something.

"A little. But the big news is... Madam Choi kept her promise. Some professional designer will help us out with our suits. We have party to attend to but it's not Blue Pearl's party." Remember when she told is that she will talk to some of her friends to help us? Well, this is it. "Plus, our song is still on top!" We all cheer and wants to thank our fans and some non-fans who is streaming our music video and keep on listening on it.

"Whose party is it?" Yoongi hyung ask.

"Some friend of our dad is what I heard." Namjoon hyung answer.

We all went to the restaurant to eat. Her mom is dining with some children from the orphanage. We greeted her and she greeted us back. She really care about those kids. Maybe the reason she didn't everyone is pretty obvious. They are too many that they will occupy the whole restaurant if she bring them all. If she is here then who's with the kids?