Meeting 1: That Girl

Jungkook's POV

Girls scream when they all see us. We just finish our concert and we just went back here in Korea. We wear masks and caps to hide our faces, not because we want to offend them or hide from them but to leave the airport as soon as possible. We are all tired from our two day concert. Hands are stretched out to reach us. I was at the very back while Jimin is walking beside me.

A girl pull on my bag and that causes me to lose my balance, falling onto the floor. A guard help me stand up and block my way. I didn't look back at the girl who pull my bag, I am too tired from the concert and from the flight.

When the girls reduce their numbers, screams lessen finally now we can see our car. We all stop when we heard a melody. We look around looking for the source of the music. There is a certain girl that was caught in my peripheral view, playing the keyboard with the band outside the airport. I don't why they allow it but it wasn't a band to gather money but kids to be watched.

The girl playfully play the keyboard with the kids while singing. All of us take our time to watch her. She then play the violin and teach the little girl how to play. She sang along with the music she made. And lastly she grab the guitar and ended the song with the kids.

I didn't even notice that she is bare footed until she grab her shoes and her bag and run away right after she said goodbye to the kids. She didn't even wear her shoes, she just run away. We are all mesmerize by her melody. We just watch as her figure disappear as the crowd starts to pour again.

Our manager called us, getting back us back to our senses. We ran towards our car. We look at each other, thinking the same thing.

"Who was that?" Taehyung broke the silence.

I am not good at girls and I don't have time for them but that girl caught my attention. With only a flash of moment, my eyes witness something amazing. The way her hands play with those instruments, her voice and her smile with those kids expressing how happy she is with what she is doing.

I want to see her and even meet her.

The driver slowly passes through the crowd of girls and my eyes caught the same girl earlier. She isn't one of the girls screaming for us, she is helping an elder cross the street.

"Stop!" I shout and the driver did so.

The guys follow my eyes. She bow her head to the old woman she helped and wave her hand, smiling before turning her back and walks away.

"It's her again." Jimin commented but I didn't spare him a glance. "Seems like our youngest is finally growing up. Someone caught his eyes. After thousands of girls we met in a fanmeeting, a non-fan girl caught his attention." I look at him with blank expression but I regret it when I return my eyes to the street where I saw that girl, she isn't there anymore.

"She's great. I mean, she can play different instruments, has that powerful voice and a kind heart. I wonder if we can see her again." Namjoon complimented her.

"There is only a small chance about that. She isn't our fan and seeing her here is pure coincidence." Jin stated.

I know. There's only a 1% chance of seeing her again but I am betting on that small percent.

-
We went back to our dorm straight away to get some sleep. I throw myself to my bed and thought of that girl again. I stare at the ceiling, imagining her face when she was singing along with the kids back at the airport.

I went to the kitchen and there I saw all of my hyungs, talking about something. I sat on a chair while looking at them, curious why they gather at one place, Taehyung's tablet to be specific.