Meeting 11: Her Story Begins

Jungkook's POV

Right after our comeback, I immediately ask Taehyung if he can ask Baekhyun and Yuna for dinner. If ever they are both free that is. I really want to see her angelic face again. I am getting impatient so I took the phone and to my surprise, Baekhyun is calling.

"Hello?" He is panting. Why? "Hello? Am I talking to some ghost?" He added. I  handed the phone to Taehyung but he decline telling me to talk to him instead.

"Hello?" He sigh in relief.

"Jungkook..." How did he know that it was me? Yah! Creepy. "Just the one I needed. The old man is keeping me busy to have Yuna all by himself. Are you busy?" Busy?

"We just finish our performance so..." He cut me off.

"Tired? Sorry to bother you. About the dinner, meet us at One-Half DNA. We'll be there." He said but he is not yet ending the call. Maybe waiting for my response.

"Where is that?" Was all I ask. He send me the exact location. This will do.

Isn't that the orphanage owned by Yuna and her mother? So what will we suppose to eat there? I don't mean it in a bad way but are we welcome there? Of course, we are. Then should we bring something for them? Maybe he will bring something to eat.

What will children like?

We rested for a bit before chatting what to bring at the orphanage. We even rationalize why Baekhyun seems to be so tired earlier and what might be the problem this time? He mentioned old man so I guess it has something to do with Yuna's grandfather? That is not a question needed to be ask because the answer is yes.

"Should we go and look for something to bring?" Namjoon hyung ask. We all look at each other to know the answer of the other. Since we are all looking at each other and nothing more, Namjoon hyung decided to go now.

-

We just bought some food for the kids there. We plan to buy some toys or clothes to gift but since we don't know how many are there, we just thought of bringing some sweets for them. We'll just give something when we there again.

"Ms. Chu~" Taehyung started to sing a song in a girly tone. We then dance along to brighten the mood around us.

"We're here." Our favorite driver said. "You sure you guys don't like me to wait? I can wait for you." He offered.

"We don't know how long we'll be staying here. We'll just call you when wr want to go back." Yoongi hyung answered.

"Alright. Your choice. Enjoy your time since this will be your celebration foe r another success. Other staffs will join you next time." We then started to go down one by one.

"Alright. We'll be going now. Be careful on your way." Jin hyung shouts before closing the door and run after us.

Children started to gather around us. They are so cute. My eyes then drop on a girl staring at me. I smile at her tand her smile widen with sparkle in her eyes. I know her. She is the one playing the violin at the airport. The one Yuna taught how to play it. So the kids are from these orphanage. Wow. So they teach lots of things here to the children.

I kneel down to level my eyes to the little girl beside me.

"Your name?" I ask her. Her smile grew bigger then hugged me. She's sweet. But it is dangerous for her. She didn't know me yet she is super friendly towards me.

"Mimi!" She cheerfully answered.

"That's a very nice name. It suits you." She break the hug and smile at me. "Who gave it to you?" I ask.