Meeting 5: Puzzle

Jungkook's POV

Baekhyun is bubbly as well. He shouldn't drink water, his mouth might get some spasms. And he really looks like Taehyung in some angle or is it just me? They are getting along, the two of them. Hobi hyung who is just as noisy as them join their conversations with weird topic. I know they want to open up about Yuna but shy to do so.

Jimin and I talks then a guest stands in front of us. We stood up just to bow at him when he greeted us. He join the party, talking business with the guests. Look at those glamorous clothes they're wearing right now. Just how much those cost?

"So Baekhyun, how did you know Ms. Yuna?" We are shock when Yoongi hyung ask that. Like, where did you get that confidence? Baekhyun smile a little.

"That's a secret. We can chat but let's not get into something private." So being mysterious is still a part of her.

"Sorry." Yoongi hyung immediately apologize when the atmosphere around us changed drastically. The mood died including the lively chat.

"Nah. No need to apologize. Do you want to go inside for a change of pace?" He ask while smiling widely. He is really friendly. He is trying to change the mood again to where we it is before. "Yuna, texted me. She is waiting for you inside." He even has her number. Lucky guy. I want to be in his place.

He walks ahead of us and sometimes bow to the guests we come by. We follow his lead. These people are carrying not only their names and their titles but also the pride of their respective business. They have this heavy atmosphere around them.

Yuna is standing inside, literally standing still, with her eyes staring at something ahead of her. Before we could see her face, Baekhyun cover it and whisper something to which Yuna nod. She whisper something back to him before clearing her throat and looking at us with a smile. I don't understand anything at all.

"I've called my grandmother. She will be here any minute. Let's wait for her." Not long after she said that, Madam Choi did arrived. She greeted some guest before talking to us.

"Hello again. I am so sorry to leave even I invited you." She give us a comforting smile to change the awkward aura around us and it help. "Do you have something to do after this? I hope none." She added.

"My boys are free today. I helped the manager fix their schedule for this day. So, what happened?" Our daddy, second daddy to be precise, arrived that surprise us all. "Yuna! Look how much you've grown!" He really know Yuna! I have to talk to him later.

"Good evening, sir. Pleasure to see you again. Uhm, this is Baekhyun from... EXO." She awkwardly introduce her so called friend with an awkward smile.

"You could've told me that you will be arriving. I should've waited for you outside." They laugh and chat a little. You can see how comfortable they are with each other. Those laugh and chats. I thought he doesn't want us to accept the offer so we decline. "Oh! Yuna, your sister is here. You can go now. I know you're worried." Her face brighten when she give her permission to leave.

"Thank you so much!" She faces us and bow. "I am so sorry to leave ahead of you guys again. I have somewhere to go. Baekhyun, hurry!" They walk fast til they reach the place with no more than 5 people and run going to the parking I guess. Girls are quite amazing at how they can run with those high heels on.

Where are they going anyway?

I watch as her figure figure disappear from my sight. Her perfect figure and face just gone with the wind just like that. Now this party is boring for me. No girl to look at. Psh. This is unfair. How come Baekhyun is with her? What's the real deal between the two?