Meeting 15: Visit

Jungkook's POV

It's been a while since we saw Yuna. We are focusing in our career for now, prioritizing our fans. Our comeback is a huge success thanks to them.

We went back to our dorm and get our well deserved rest. Our dad threw a feast not only to us but to the other crew and staff who made impossible things into possible. Their support and efforts are what brought us to where we are now. We may be celebrating but alcohol is forbidden today for a good rest. It is understandavle though because we want to cherish this moment without forgetting anything.

Baekhyun doesn't forget to message us everyday and congratulate us. Yuna even uses his phone to text me. How sweet is that. Being with Baekhyun doesn't made me jealous now but it make me put at ease. Afyer hearing her background, I want someone to protect her and that is Baekhyun. I want it to be me but it is quite impossible for now. I have to learn more about her and be closer to her.

"These kids never cease amaze me with their talents." A staff said. And they never cease to praise us.

"Have you thought of a new concept for the next album?" Our dad ask. They shake their head and so are we. We can voice out our opinion on what we want or some kind ideas to them. "Anyway, you kids need some rest so relax, alright? Don't think about the concepts too often. Cheers for everyone!" They are spoiling us with celebrations after every comeback and it motivates us to do our best everytime.

"So what's our next schedule?" I ask. They ignore me but who cares. I look for my phone and check for some messages. There are messages but none from Yuna. Just when I was about to put it back to my pocket, my phone shows her name. A smile quickly appear from my face and excitedly open her message.

Yuna: Hi there! I saw your performance. Goodbye stage, huh? You all did good! By the way, can I ask some help? I badly need one.

Of course I am more than willing to do so but if it is to meet her, as much as I want to see her, I can't. I think we still need some episode for our variety show.

JK: Sure. What is it?

I just can't say no to her. Why? Even though we have schedule to be finished. Am I prioritizing her over my career? I think I am and I feel bad. The others are putting effort for the group and here I am, putting aside the activities. And some fans wouldn't want it. I mean to date. Should I stop here?

YN: It isn't much. We just took some photos for the another magazine, a yet new introduction about me. Baekhyun and I just can't decide which photo to use. Can you help us decide which?

Now I feel bad. I started to think of stopping courting her already. After the efforts I made just to get her number. I don't have the courage, really. I am so weak and stupid.

"Don't worry kid. We'll back you up." Our dad said. I can feel the heat on mt face. Are they watching me struggle with the decision whether I will stop or not? This is embarassing. "Loving and dating is not a crime nor a sin. They can judge all they want but what can you do? You just loved." I smile and look down. I really love this family. Supportive til the end but still embarassing. They definitely saw what faces I made just to say yes to her request.

"So what's her request?" How did they even know that she has a request? I look at my side and of course they will know. Taehyung is just freaking beside me. He clears his throats and let his eyes wander. "What? It's about her! I am just curious!" He defended himself. This guy is hopeless.

"Choose photos to use in a magazine." I show them some photos. She's gorgeous and fierce. She even has a photo with Baekhyun but they just look friendly in it.