Meeting 7: The Orphanage

Jungkook's POV

The guys moved about the two but I haven't. His answer is still stuck on my mind and even the way he said it. The sadness in his voice, their faces that even with a smile they can't hide the fact the they are sad that they can't be together. The way they look at each other when answering...

I join the fun with them after some thinking. There's no use about it. Since destiny let me meet her not just thrice, maybe when I see her more often I can get to the bottom of her story including him. I will figure everything about it when time comes and if fate let me.

"Jimin just received a message from someone!" Hoseok hyung announced. Jimin laugh and punch him lightly before reading the text.

"Dummy. Not from a girl. From a friend."

"A girl friend?" We all laugh at him. Taehyung really knows how to tease us. He just shakes his head while smiling knowing that he won't win against him even what he says. "Another practice tomorrow for the comeback." Taehyung said while stretching his arms.

"Yeah." I answer. I close my eyes to get some pre-rest, if there some word like that, before fully resting at the dorm. The others are tired as well so the noise died down until we reach the destination.

-

"We're here guys." The manager woke us up. We lifelessly walk til we reach our own rooms.

I throw myself at the bed to rest for a while before cleaning myself. Everyday is really tiring. Someone then suddenly open my door and I swear I thought he will break it then slam himself at my back. Only one person usually do this to me. The alien in our group. I was about to protest but he slap my entire face with a soft thing, a stuff toy from a fan. What is his problem? Can't he just rest like the others? Isn't he tired that he have the energy to annoy me?

Another person come running and throw himself above Taehyung. They are getting heavy. This hyungs don't act their age! They relax theirselves and that made them heavier because all their weight is put on me.

"Get off!" I said. I try to get rid of them but they made theirselves firm so they won't fall. "Alien hyung! Jimin hyung! You're crashing me!" Only then they get off while laughing then lie on my bed instead. They are here again! They have their rooms!

"I'm beat." Taehyung said then spead his arms at my bed.

"Then rest but not here. Let me rest peacefully." But I have a guess that they won't.

"Jungkook resting peacefully? My mind can't stand the thought." Jimin admit. See? They won't let me. Unless they are really sleepy and tired, they won't let me rest like them. Involving me while they take time leisurely. I want to rest if they haven't ask. They don't ask me about it, not even once.

"Yeah. It won't let my mind put at ease if you did." Wow. Thank you for that.

I can just ignore them and sleep even though they are here. I close my eyes but as the man of their words, they won't let me. By shouting random words and poking me. They even get some marker to write in my face when I sleep. I furrow my eyebrows then sit down to stop myself from sleeping. My skin is sensitive so I won't risk my skin from chemicals from the marker.

People will judge me again if I get more acne. Perfect people. It is normal to get some of it.

"I got Baekhyun's number." That is enough to take away my sleepiness. "He said that he wants to chat again some other time. That is if both party is free." If there's Baekhyun, then there's Yuna too. I wonder when our free time will be?