Meeting 18: Their Meeting

I think, this girl's point is view is pretty much what everyone is waiting for. Plus, what's the real deal between Yuna and Baekhyun in the past. At least in this story. Most are past tense because it's like Yuna is narrating her story that happened in the past. Please enjoy.

-

Yuna's POV

I hate him. How stupid and cold hearted that old man is. What he did to my mom and das in the past is unforgivable and will always be. It won't change what he did. He separates my mom and dad and force her to move away even how much my mom love this place. He may be rich but his heart is poorer than any of us.

It's been a week since he took me away. I locked myself in my room, crying at how miserable I am. I only eat snacks and nothing more. I don't interact with anyone fearing that they are that old man's eyes and ears. I don't trust anyone here. They tried to talk to me but I won't open my mouth to talk. I just talk to my pillows and the bear my mom gave me on my last birthday. I brought it along with me because I know I will miss her.

He let me enter a prestigious school. A school I never dream of. It's full of elite and famous people but I give a single about them. I didn't even making friends because they are just making a fool out of me. They talk about me behind my back so why trust them? I am better off alone.

My peaceful life was then ruin by a stypid girl who wants everything for herself. I know they are rich and being arrogant is a part of rheir whole but this girl is too spoiled. And I swear she irritates me. Every part of her. Her hair that I don't what time she wakes up just to curl it, her eyes that almost looks like a coloring book, her nose that I don't what's wrong with it, her mouth that keeps blabbing nonsense... Her chest that she looks like nothing but foam, her waist line looks like she's eating nothing because I can use her for anatomy. You literally see her ribs and I think she'll be useful for anatomy classes. Another is her high pitch voice. It's really annoying.

I was in the locker area that time when a girl suddenly pull on my hair. The hell did I do?

"You stupid girl! What the hell did you do?" She suddenly shout right in front of my face. First, I am not talking unless they asked me a question. Second, I am not doing anything but to follow my usual routine here. And lastly, of all people, she the one I don't want tl be involve with. She's nothing but bad news. "Mute girl, answer me!" Why does girls like her usually think they are queens in their school? Any reason?

She forcefully made me look to her. You should know how much patience I muster just not to shout in when she did that. That's really painful in the neck, the bones and the muscles, when forced. I want to smack her face onto the locker for a little revenge but I don't want to make a scene.

"I don't remember doing anything." I told her. She let a mad laugh. I can't describe her face. It's ugly and it gets uglier when she did that.

"You just snatch my top place off the chart and you're telling me that you didn't do anything?!" She said. My eyes sparkle when I heard that. Instead of getting mad at her, I got happy. Why? Because finally, that old man won't have anything to say about me not being a top. "And my boyfriend broke up with me because you used some kind of spell to make him like you!" Wait. That doesn't sound right. Why would I steal her boyfriend? Plus, she had a boyfriend? Someone's actually blind to be her boyfriend? Pfft. That's funny.

"Thank you for the first news. I didn't know that. Guess my studying every night paid off. The second, I think you're mistaken." I honestly said. I remove her hands off of my face and hair because it is really painful if you ask me.

I hop while leaving her. I am so happy right now.

Wait. I forgot to introduce her, didn't I? She is none other than Kim Song. I told you what I hate about her but I forgot to tell her name. How silly of me. I thought because I will not be involve her again that's why her name doesn't matter but that's the turning point of my life. She is the one who made my life a living hell. Her name will never be forgotten. Or maybe I should.