Meeting 10: Some Truth

Jungkook's POV

My mind was diverted away from Yuna since I have to focus with our comeback. We haven't been meeting for almost a month now. Even a communication seems to be cut off. If she is not understanding enough, maybe one will believe that it is cut off. I don't have any news about her, even from social medias. Her grandmother is quiet about herself and her granddaughter, her successor.

We decided to eat at the restaurant where Yuna works. Since they all pity me because I haven't seen her for a while now. They told me that they want to award me for doing a great job like always but they do as well. We are doing a great job everyday.

"You better ask Baekhyun if they want to come with us since they are kind enough to invite us when they are free in the past." Namjoon hyung suggested.

"Yeah." Taehyung did his job by texting Baekhyun. We are almost at the car but he haven't replied yet. So I guess they are busy?

*beep*

B: Yuna, I'm coming. Where are you? Did he say something again? Hurt you? Give me 5 minutes and I will be there. Sorry for being late. He made something to make me busy but thanks for the members, they will came and will handle the rest.

Taehyung read it aloud. It was obviously wrong sent. Maybe out of panic, cause something happened, he replied to his message without reading the name. He is really in a hurry with his reply. And since we just texted him, maybe he thought the one who messaged him was Yuna.

But that's not the issue. Behind the message we received is a very deep meaning and big problem.

We have at least a clue about her. Him. He is referring to her grandfather. The one who is threatening Yuna and the on who puts leash on her. He took Yuna's freedom away from her! What kind of person is that? I know that CEOs of some companies are taking an artist's freedom but there is a difference.

I don't know his reasons yet of why he did that. There is only one thing we know for sure. Yuna is facing a problem now and Baekhyun will be there for her.

*beep*

Another message from Baekhyun.

B: Okay. Can't hide that you read it. It wasn't for you guys. Sorry. Thanks for the offer but I got a lot on my hands right now. I will message you myself to compensate for today. Saying that, we have to decline your offer now. Sorry.

We understand that. At least we aren't puzzle like we do in the past. But since he lighten us a little bit, we can't complain. We want to help especially me but that is their privacy, their private life. Unless she ask me to help and open up about this, I must restrain myself.

"What do you think?" Jimin ask.

"Don't stick your noses about this too much. Since we decline their offer and she hadn't tell you anything herself, refrain yourself before you get yourselves into trouble. She didn't even ask again so I think she thought it will put us away from harm and her problem." Namjoom hyung reminded us. He has a point but...

She decided to be friends with us but she us to stay away from her business. She is trying to protect us, I think? But how?

So if Baekhyun is going to where she is then I don't think that Yuna is at her work. So I doubt I will be seeing her today as well. If she has some kind of problem, I will understand why I don't have a news about her.

"Notifications." Jin hyung said. We all look at his screen only to see her grandmother's face with Yuna at her side. "Though this isn't live. I think this was done days ago?" He commented while the interview.

"Should we continue watching it?" Taehyung ask. Well, even if they don't want to watch it, I will. I took the phone from him but they still watch with me. I thought they wanted to stop since it isn't live. There might something here.

'So Madam Choi, this gorgeous lady beside you is your chosen heiress?' The interviewee said.

'Isn't she adorable? Charming? Attractive? What do you think?' Her grandmother is still excited over this kind if things especially when Yuna is involve. Her phrase made the whole studio filled with joy.

'It's as you say, Madam Choi. She is truly wonderdul!' Madam Choi claps her hands with joy and looks at her granddaughter. They smile at each other, trusting the other. 'So, how is it to be the next heiress?' For a moment there, I saw an uneasy emotion from Yuna while her grandmother closes her eyes.

But that was just a glimpse. Their reaction was then return, they immediately composed theirselves again with a smile.

'Excited? You could've never imagine.' Yuna answered with a smile. The host talk to Madam Choi but my eyes are fixed on Yuna. Her bright smile was replaced with sadness. She look away before looking at the camera with a smile as if looking through me. Her eyes is definitely saying help me.

That gesture is enough to tell me that something happened to her now. And it is related to this interview.

"What do you think, Namjoon hyung?" We all look at the brain of our group. I know he know something like I do but he just shrug off the thought, not wanting us to be involve in it.

"Don't ask me. I'm not a god to know everything." He simply answer then puts an earphone on his left ear.

"I've decided. I will focus on this comeback. I will give everything in it and will do my best. After that... I am apologizing in advance if it will affect you guys. I really like Yuna so I will get myself involve in her business and help her."

Because her silence is obviously screaming for some help. Her lips are telling lies to make the people around her comforted. Her eyes are searching for someone who can unveil her pain. And her hands are looking for someone who can help her unleash the leash that was put on her. Someone who can free her from everything.

Only one person can understand her without saying anything. Witout knowing the truth, he definitely understands her, even with just a glance he knows her pain. That is Baekhyun and I want to be the second person who can be there for her.

"Jungkook, that isn't like. It isn't obssession. It is love." Jin hyung said with a playful smile. "Before that, do what you said. Focus on the comeback. After that, we'll help your princess in distress. For now, let us trust Baekhyun since he knows what to do with her." I don't need to trust him because he already know what to do. He is with her ever since.

"But first, we need to recharge and eat!" Hoseok hyung said. We all cheer at his statement.

My mind was diverted off of Yuna for a while when my tummy growl, I mean our tummy. We were practicing nonstop that it made us lose all our energy, making us all hungry. We devour the meal in front of us. Some people are whispering about us, how we become wolves for a while just to satisfy our bellies but we don't care.

"Manager texted me. He wants us to take a rest we need since we got the moves. We just need to polish it some more." Comeback is near so I really need to focus. I need to at least give everything to repay our fans' nonstop support towards us.

Yuna is the girl who caught my attention at the airport. I've never been good at approaching a girl but with her... Everything changed. She is just someone I accidentally met but my mind ia filled with her. I want to help her. I want her. I will do everything to make her mine. I will help her in every possible way.

Now I know it myself. My true feelings. This isn't just like. I love her. What can I do to make her look my way? To let her seek for my help not Baekhyun. What do I need to do? This isn't good. I am becoming greedy even though we haven't anything at all yet.

***

Finally! I finish a chapter. Can you imagine the struggle? Haha! So many stories to finish and then another imagination pops out! They are all mixed together inside my head.

Though still depress, what motivate me is Jungkook's hair. Still haven't gotten over it. It is really like Yuna's 😍😍😍 My YuKook ship wants to sail now 😍😍😍

Enjoy this chapter. 😚😚😚

-YuKookieJu!