Meeting 13: Rivals

Jungkook's POV

We are all quiet after hearing their story, digesting everything. So there are really people like that, huh? Who will take your freedom just for their ambitions. And that Yuna as a victim here. Her grandfather even take extreme measures just to her away.

Wait. Did 10 years already passed since then? Because she can see her mom now even once in a while. And how did she end up meeting Baekhyun? I mean I am interested in their story and all, I am just expecting that I can hear what their relationship is and how did they meet. Looking at Taehyung and Jimin's expression guess they are expecting the same.

"I can tell what else you want to know." Her mom chuckle. "But it is better if they fill you in with that. Jungkook, my daughter loves Baekhyun and she likes you." I blush at her mom's confession.

I won't argue with that since Baekhyun was the one who helped her through everything. I don't know what's the deal between the two but knowing that Yuna likes me is more than enough.

We play with children while waiting for the lovebirds. We ate dinner ahead of them. When we are about to go since it is getting late, we heard footsteps rushing towards us.

"S-sorry. We're late. This girl took her forever i-in there." Baekhyun said while panting and wipes his sweat. He sits down and drink some water.

"Now I'm at fault. I-if only didn't break, w-we wouldn't have to run up to here." Yuna started to throw the blame at the guy. She pants as well and wipes her sweats and steal the glass of water Baekhyun refilled. He just click his tongue maybe too tired to argue back. "More please." Baekhyun unwillingly poured another glass of water for her.

"Did you eat already? Sorry for the wait. Going home already?" Baekhyun ask to which Namjoon hyung nod. We have schedule tomorrow so we better get some rest. Though I want to stay a little bit more because of Yuna, I still think health should be my top priority. "Guess next time again? This is such a shame. I really am sorry." He bow at us to properly apologize.

"Should we schedule another dinner some other time?" The two glanze sideways to meet eyes and smile.

"That would be hard to do. It will take months or a year to do so. But... I am free though this girl here won't be for a long period of time." Baekhyun look at Yuna with a smile. Yuna's stiffened expression soften upon seeing the boy's smile. She smile sadly then sigh.

"This is my fault. Anyway, it's nice to see you all doing fine even with that schedule. Goodluck!" She smile at us and led us the way. She wave goodbye at us.

I look back at them and saw how they Baekhyun pat her head while her shoulders goes up and down. She's crying. He tease her to ease her feelings before carrying her like rice. She punches his back and that's all I witness since they went inside.

"Did you see that?" Hoseok hyung ask us all. "I wonder what's up?" He added while caressing his chin, thinking of an answer to his question.

"Months again before we could see her, huh?" I accidentally blurted out. They all laugh at me which made me shy. I can feel the heat on my face. "W-what?!" They give me a playful look then drag me back to the orphanage. I swear this hyungs are really bored!

We knock on the door. A kid's voice answer and will open the door but Baekhyun maybe stop him or her from doing so since they are still talking.

"You just escaped to go here?!" Her mom scream.

"Not literally escaped but we ask for his permission but got decline. So... I ask grandmother's permission. She is delighted to hear that I will meet them so she let me but he must not know." Yuna explain. Just to meet us, they something like this. Maybe the reason they are late is because they looked for an escape route then their car broke down and run all the here.