Meeting 6: With the Two

Jungkook's POV

It's been three days since we saw the pictures and the party. Jimin, Taehyung and I sometimes look at the pictures that was posted by the unknown person. It was the pictures from three days but fans still give some theory about the pictures. Comments still continue to bomb our notifications. Now I am really curious about her.

Some highlighted are 'Is she the rumored girlfriend of Baekhyun?', 'Omo! Baekhyun did saud he like someone. Is it her?' and 'Baekhyun's girlfriend? So pretty.'

She's pretty alright. No need to emphasize it. But what's with that being Baekhyun's girlfriend? I mean, are they for real? I know they have something we don't know yet and they have a relationship more than friends but I didn't expect that they would be in a relationship.

"Come on Jungkook! We need to go and meet the fans! We definitely need to thank them!" I know Jimin. You don't need to remind me that. "I have something to tell you too. Look at this. Yuna at the orphanage called Last Whisper of an Angel Orphanage. Of course with Baekhyun." Last Whisper? Isn't that close from here?

I want to search more but we are running out of time. We really need to get going or we will be late meeting with our loyal fans. We run out of our room to our car. The driver drive slowly for our safety. We might be late but your safety is our priority is their favorite line to us.

I listen to our song again so if ever we perform in front of them, I won't mess up. We chat about what will happen later at the fanmeeting. Yuna is almost out of our mind and we are focusing to what's ahead. I like you a lot Yuna but I have to set aside you for a while because these people supported us from the start so I want to give my all to show my appreciation.

"We've done this countless of times but this is still making me nervous." Hoseok hyung said. He is not alone. We all do. What if we mess up, will they leave us? What if we let them down, will they bash us? What if we didn't reach their expectations, will they be mad at us? There are lots of what if questions that scare us all.

"Jungkook, your popularity is increasing dramatically. Wow! Our maknae is not young anymore. Can you beat Taehyung and Jimin's popularity?" Jin hyung tease us all. We all laugh at his joke.

"There's no need for competition. How can we beat Taehyung? This guy is the crowd's favorite and is continuing to ruin our fans' bias list." Jimin is getting bitter with Taehyung. Haha.

"I love our fans but how come Yuna doesn't know us? Doesn't know me? Aish." That silence us all. This guy obviously likes the same girl I like with every words he say is always connected with her.

"Save that for later. We're here." Namjoon hyung break our conversation. I heave a sigh to calm myself. I am going to struggle again because I may talk to our fans, I mean girls, but I really don't know if I am doing a great job to talk to them. Sometimes I just want to shrink whenever they talk to me and ask some questions.

We greeted them the fans before going inside the site. We fix ourselves and prepare something for our beloved fans.

"You guys ready?" Yoongi hyung ask.

"For ARMYs, we're always ready." Hoseok hyung answer. "Let's give them some nice treat today since they never stop supporting us!" He added.

We do the usual then give them some surprise by allowing them to ask anything they want. They usually ask but today, we will answer truthfully though we told them that some should be kept private. They are understanding enough to agree and are excited to ask questions with honest answers.

They all screams and I will guess that their voices will be hoarse after this day. Some fans handed over some letters which make us happy for their efforts. We are reading some in front of them but we read the remaining at the dorm. They are all sweet making time for this.