Part title

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
You groan as you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock and walk to your dresser and closet getting some clothes. You walk to your bathroom and brush your teeth in your pjs, brush your short brown hair, put your clothes on.(.polyvore) and go down stairs and grab the coffee pot pour some into a water bottle and grab your black leather backpack and walk out. You get in your car and drive to konoha high home of the panthers.   You park in your normal spot and see your boyfriend Sasuke. You walk over and he grabbed your hips." Hey." He says kissing your head." Sup." You say as you walk through the halls. You stop at your locker while Sasuke whispers." Hey, wanna meet behind the school at lunch?" He asks." Sasuke you know I'm not into that stuff." You answer. He lets out a small growl and walks away." By honey." You call. You sigh and temari walks up." He's at it again isn't he?" You nod." I don't understand why, he's asked everyday for the past month if we can 'go at it'" temari let out a annoyed sigh." Your not that kinda girl. I'll watch your for you see if he's cheating or something." You nod taking out your science book." Thanks temari." She smiles and walks to class while you walk to science.
In science you sat next to Sasuke and Gaara. Sasuke put his hand on your thigh really high almost touching your 'area'. You make a face and push it off and whisper." Don't touch there." The made a annoyed face and continued his work." What happened?" Gaara asked." He tried to touch my thigh." Gaara raised a non-existing eyebrow asking."Why would anyone do that, it's your area." You nod." But Sasuke has..... been acting weird. He use to just hold my hand or cuddle now he's been more.....uh?" You thought." Sexual?" You nod." Yes." You breath out. He nods." If I was in a relationship I would wait until both of us where ready." You nod." Yeah but Sasuke, he has unzipped my zipper at least 3 times this week." Gaara nods." And you push him off?" You nod." Yeah, of course." Gaara nods and continues his work.
~Time skip to lunch~
You sat at your table while Sasuke sits with Karin, jugo, and suigestu." Since when does Sasuke sit with the popular kids?" Ino asks. You shrug." I don't know. Maybe that's why he's acting all weird." They nod." He's trying to be cool." Neji says. You nod." Well he's still my boyfriend."
After school you walk out and hear moaning. You make a face and walk around the corner to see Karin pressed on the wall with her shirt was unbuttoned and against her was Sasuke his tongue in her mouth." S-Sasuke?" You asked all sad." T-tyanna." He studdered." Its ty, I go by ty." You say holding back tears. He gets off Karin and walks toward you grabbing your hand but you yank it out." Don't touch me you....you PIG." You say." Ty I not....." he started but you interrupt." Your not what, making out with someone who's  it your girlfriend." You tell. His hands where in fist saying." Well you don't let me have no fun with your body, your body is awesome but you only kiss me not any fun." He yells. You frown not sad anymore but furious." Well, this body is MINE not YOURS." You say poking him in the chest. And walking off. You get in your truck and driving off throwing a burning picture of you and Sasuke out the window.
Suddenly demons starts going off. You grab your phone and answer.
"Hello?"
" Hey honey can you pick up some grocerys?" 
You sign." Sure, send me the list."
" Oh thanks you honey, I'm feeling awful and your father is at work, and your brother is busy with collage."
" No problem mom, bye."
" Bye dear."
You hang up and drive to the grocery store. You grab some money and walk in and look for the food your mom sent you. You grab a basket and walk toward the fruit section grabbing apples, pears, and oranges. Once you got to the vegetable section the lettuce was to high up. You jumped up like 10 time trying to reach it. Soon a hand come out and hands it to you. You followed the hand kba extremely handsome guy." You need this?" You nod and laugh." Yeah, being small has its issues." He laughs as you put the lattuse in the basket." Have I seen you before?" He asked. You shake your head." No I don't think so...." he thinks and snaps his fingers." School, I'm 2 years older and I've seen you in the hallway." You make a 'o' with your mouth." So your a senior, well I'm just a freshman." You laugh but it turns to a frown." You ok?" You shrug." My boyfriend just cheated on me. It was kinda all of a sudden, he was acting weird though." You felt a hand on your shoulder." Don't worry he's probobly not going anywhere in life then." You smile and stick your hand out." Tyanna orizaku, Ty for short." He shakes it itachi uchiha." You though you heard that name before but you couldn't think of what or where you've heard that name." Well if you see me in the hallway, say hi." You nod." Same with you." He smiled." Well I gotta got home, my brother is pissed at something." You nod and wave walking to the check out.

~Itachi's pov~
' that girl, she's almost perfect.' I thought. Have I heard her name before? Nah. Well Sasuke is gonna be more pissed since I'm late,
~Third pov~
You drive home and think about itachi. He was really nice, and extremely attractive. You open the door and your mom comes in." Hello dear, how was school?" She asked taking the bags from your hand." Fine exept, I broke up with Sasuke." She looked shocked." What, why? He was a wonderful boyfriend. Always putting you firsts and...." she says. You shake your head." He's been more sexual lately and cheated on me." She nods." Well you don't seem affected by it." You laugh and blush." Well that's because..." you trail off." Met a cute boy. Spill." She commands." His names itachi, and he kind and..... oh, I'm getting ahead of myself, he a senior and I'm a freshman." She smiles." I wouldn't tell you father." She whispers." Now go and do your homework." You run up stairs and get in your computer. And e-mail temari.
' I had the greatest day😜😜'
-Ty-girl
'I thought Sasuke cheated on you today.'
-Temari' world
'He did but I met this guy.'
-Ty-girl
' ohhh spill the beans!!!'
-temai's world
' Well he's a senior at our school, tall, beautiful black eye, he helped me at the store'
-Ty-girl
'Name'
-temari's world
' Itachi'
-Ty-girl
'Oh g2g fams calling bye.'
-temari's world
You lean back on your chair thinking about itachi's smile. You never did this before, not even when you had a crush on Sasuke. Well Sasuke was a mistake, a horrible mistake. You sigh and throw in some pjs and crawl in bed. You can't stop think about his smile.