Part title

Summer was only a week away.(polyvor). You walked down the street towards school. Your car was in the shop after you ran into a pole.
you sigh and slam your locker." What's wrong?" Itachi asked." Nothing. It's just TOM."(TOM=Time of month) He looked confused." It's a girl thing," he nodded." Got it." You walked to science and sat down." TOM?" You look at him." How do you know?" He looked at you." I have a mother and a older sister." You nod." Valide point." You slams your head in your table.
" SHUT UP NARUTO!!!!" You scream. He laughed. You and him where at the mall. He said you and Itachi did it in the closet." Oh like you and hinata didn't." You say." W-what no." You smile." Bingo." You smile." Never? Hmm I thought I heard her moaning the other day and you groaning." His face was now red." T-TY!!!!" You laugh." Dosent feel so good dose it!?" He looked down and whimpered. You smile and continue to walk. "So how are you and Itachi?" You shrug." He's a good man. But......" you trail off." But what?" Naruto asks.." but, I was happy with Sasuke then he cheated on me. I'm just afraid Itachi might cheat on me." You say looking down. A hand was felt on your shoulder." Sasuke was a jerk. Itachi is different." You nod." I guess so." He smiled. " Lets go to his house." Naruto dragged you to his car. He drove to the uchiha house. He dragged you up the steps and rang the door bell. Sasuke answers." What do you want?" He asked eyeing me." We are here for Itachi." He motioned upstairs. Naruto dragged you upstairs to Itachi's room. He knocked and there was a come in." Oh hey Naruto, Ty." He said looking up from his book." See told you." You snarled at Naruto and turned toward Itachi." Told her what?" Naruto was about to speak but you slapped your hand over his mouth." Nothing, important Itachi." You say. He nods and continues reading. You jump on his bed next to him." Watch ya reading Itachi?" You ask rolling over in your back." Lake of souls." He answered. You roll off his bed and sit on the floor." Why now?" You ask." I dunno." Naruto said." I can invite some people over to my place." A you suggest. They nod and you race home. Once there you call shikamaru, Hinata, Sakura and ino. Once they where there another car arrived. It was you other cousin and aunt. Your uncle was in prison." Oh my sweet little darling." She said hugging you. You 15 year old cousin was a year younger." Hey cous." You wave.
" Ready, set, GO!!!" Naruto yelled. You take the knife and start the five finger fillet while singning." Oh, I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop chop, and if I miss a space between my hand my fingers will fall off, but all this way I play this game cause that's what's it's all about, oh chop chop chop chop I'm picking up the speed, and if I miss a space between my hand my finger will start to bleed." You stab the knife you the table. " Shikamru's turn." Naruto says. He starts and cuts his finger." Ow God damnit," he curses under his breath." Oh shika, you loose." You laugh." I know." He grumbles." Now what?" Ino asks." Umm, spin the bottle?" Naruto suggests." Sure." You take a bottle and spin it. It lands in shikamaru." Remind me to burn my mouth." You say kissing him." Now shikamaru, SPIN."he spins and it lands on your cousin." Ohh, rose you have to kiss shika." You smile. They kiss and she spins, landing on Itachi. They kiss an she blushes." Looks like your cous has a crush on your boyfriend." Naruto says." She to young." You say." Like your not." Ino says. You roll and Itachi spins landing on you. You kiss him and you spin landing in Naruto." NOO!!!!!" You scream," ow come on I'm not that bad." He says kissing you. You take a tag and wipe your mouth. He smiled." Wow your a good kisser Ty." He smirked. You wacked him on the head and he spins landing on Shikamaru. You laugh so hard you roll over. They kiss and make gagging sounds." Muahahahahaha." You laugh as they barf." Ok ok enough of spin the bottle you guys should go home it's almost 8." They nod and leave while you shower and into bed.