Part title

Last day of school. You jumped out of bed and got ready.(polyvore) You grabbed your special blue sharpie and yearbook. Itachi was there with all your friends." Ready?" You nod and and climb in.
Once there you all race out and into the school. You went to the Gym for a assembly and we sat next to each other." Hello Konoha high." Principle minato said." Today as you all know, is the last day of school. Some will be graduating for collage while others have a few more years. We are so glade we had you here this year weather you are new or have been here your while high school life. I'm principle minato and here is the vis-Principle, tsunade." Tsunade walked up to the microphone." Hello everyone." She started. After the assembly you where sighting yearbooks. Then the bell rang everyone ran out, Everyman for himself. Or herself. You met and Itachi's car. You all got in and drove to the mall." So me and Sai are going to his parents villa." Ino bragged." It's gonna be great babe." Sai said putting his arm around Ino's waist." Me and hinata are going to Suna for the summer." Naruto said holding Hinata's hand." Temari is coming on a cruse with me and my family." Shikamaru said kissing temari." Me and Matsuri are going to America." Gaara said holding matsuri close." What about Itachi and you?" Naruto asked." Nothing much maybe dates and stuff like that." Itachi said putting a arm around your shoulder." That's such a great plan." Sakura said sarcastically." Shut up. Maybe go on vacation or something. Nothing to extreme yet." You growl." Ok, ok." She said. You leaned on Itachi while walking hearing his heart beat against his chest. You smiled. No matter what will happen. You will always have your friends and boyfriends. You smiled and walked with your friends." You know what guys?" They all turn toward you." What?" You shrug." Promise me we will always stick together. No matter what, like never cheat or change like Sasuke did." You say." Promise." They all say." Why do you say that?" Itachi asked." Because, I, I don't know. I just want this to always happen." He nods and kisses your head." Don't sorry we are all here." Naruto said." Forever friends." Sakura said." Even through the hard times." Lee explained." Thank you guys." You smile." No prob." Ino says.
Then you all say." Best friends forever."