Part title

You woke up and did your normal routine.(polyvore)
When you got to school all your friends where yelling or screaming." Whoah whoah whoah!!! What happened?l you asked. Neji pointed at tenten." SHE MADE OUT WITH ANITHER GUY!!" Tenten put her fist up yelling." HE KISSED ME I DIDNT WANT TO!!!" Naruto was screaming at Kiba".HE KISSED MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!" Kiba yelled back."I WAS PUSHED AND FELL INTO HER IDIOT."
Ino was screaming at Sakura." YOU SLEPT WITH SASUKE OUR BEST FRIENDS EX!!!" She screamed." IW AS DRUNK!!!"
Matsuri was yelling at Gaara." SHE WAS FLIRTING!!!" " SHE WAS NOT!!!!" You then screamed." SHUT UP!!!" They looked at you and you let out a breath." You guys, we are friends. Don't let one night get between you. Just apologized to each other." They all looked at each other and screamed."IM NOT APOLOGIZEING UNTIL HE/SHE DOES!!" You sigh and walk to your locker.
The rest of the day was them screaming st each other causing you all to get detention. " Thanks a lot Ino pig." She growled." Guys fighting is what got us here." They all turned there backs towards each other.
After a few minutes a classroom war broke out. They took random class room objects and threw it at each other. Naruto go a bloody nose from a book, Kiba was still dizzy from getting hit by a chair, Ino had a bruise from a stapler, Neji was fine, Tenten's arm was bruised from a fire hydrant. You sigh. " Just apologized." You breathed out. They finally did you you laid on your desk." FINALLY," you yelled.
After detention, which was a extra hour because of the war, your went to get ice cream. You got chocolate. You are it while playing hide and seek.