Part title

You sat there in your bed. It was 7:30 am on Christmas Eve. You got the present and 17 copies which cost about our whole wallet. It was a picture frame for four photos and picture of you.(embedder/ The pictures are the ones that go in the frame.) You just finish wrapping the 17 frames. You wiped your brow and walked to your car. You drove to all their houses telling them not to open it until Christmas which got them to hand you your present. You hung your frame up and looked at it." Nice work." Your grandma said." Thanks, I choose the picture myself." She smiled." I'll be down stairs. See you next year." You smiled." Bye."
(polyvore)
You walk outside with Itachi. You and him where in a date. You walked through the snow holding hands. He stops and kisses you." Hmm, tomorrow is Christmas ya'know." You nod." Yes I know. I'm exited." He nodded. HIs phone buzzed." Got to go home, fam." He kisses you and runs off. You walk alone until you feel a tug on your sweater. You look down to see a 4 year old little girl. You bend down one one knee and ask." May I help you?" A tear falls from her eye." I can't find my mommy or daddy." She says." Oh dear." You breath out. You stand up and look around." Lets go find them." You take her hand and walk around.
After about 2 hours you hear." LIZZY!!" You turn to see a older version of the girl running towards you." Mommy!!!" Lizzie yells running toward her. You walk toward her and she hugs you." Thank you so much." You smiled. " No problem. You look slit alike by the way." You sat before turning around and walking towards home. You get in and drink some hotchoclate while watching Glee.