Part title

" Come on Ty!!!" Naruto yelled.(polyvore) as you reached on the ladder to put the lights on the roof." WELL IF YOUR SO ANXIOUS YOU DO IT!!!!!" You yelled down. You finally got." Yes!!! Got it." The ladder slipped on the Icy sidewalk and you fell. You landed in Itachi's arms." Thanks." Yosay brushing yourself off. You, shikamaru, ino, tenten,Neji , Naruto, and Itachi where decorating your house. The others had to go Christmas shopping." Honey, can you come help me with your relative's bags. Lina is here." You groaned." What?" Itachi asked." Lina is in collage and is sooo snobby." They all walk with you to your grandparents and uncle's car. They helped and sat in your room with Lina. He texted her friends while you all sat in your bed." Ok, Naruto TRUTH OR DARE." You and Ino ask at the same time." Dare." He said bravely." I dare you to lick a poke outside." The color from his face drained.
" HAHAHAHAHA" you laughed hard." It's not funny!!!" He yelled." I can't...... believe..... you did....it" you said between laughs." It was a dare." He whimpered as his bleeding younger got iced." Alright, Itachi truth or dare?" Ino asked." Truth." She thought."Have you and Ty ever had sex." Your face turned soo red." INO!!!" She laughed and he shook his head." No." a arm dropped around your shoulder." Is he your boyfriend." You nod." Yeah." she smiled." Your too.... you to date a hot ass boy like that." Itachi made a weird face while everyone sweatdropped. She leaned on Itachi and flirting." Lina, she's mine." You say protectively." He's probably jsut using you." She says." Your just a little girl who falls for any boy." Your fist clenched. " He's probably being pa---" before she could finish a fist made contact with her face. It wasn't you it was tenten." No one talks about my best friend like that." Thy all shout." YEAH, SHE WAY PRETTIER THAN YOU." She leaves crying. You smile and hug them." You guys are the best." They hug back and you do a different game.
" Never have I ever, touched a girls boobs before." You say. Naruto puts his finger down." NARUTO!!!" You all shout." WHAT!?!? I was five and a girl had huge one and I squeezed one." You all laughed and continued." Never have I ever, made out with someone." You and Itachi out a finger down. " OHHHH YOU GUYS DID!?!?!" Naruto shouts." Yes now quiet down."
" YOUR IT!!!!" You say to Naruto. Ou where playing lava monster in your bed." Guys, It is time for dinner." You nodded and walked downstairs. You asked your mom if they could stay for dinner and she said yes." Shikamaru, get your lazy butt down stairs you yelled." They all sat next to each other. You sat imbetween Itachi and shikamaru." So your the friends of my niece?" They nod." There is a lot more, 16 to be exact." You swallow than day." 17 mom, Itachi." She nodded." Itachi is her senor boyfriend." They all look at you." Really? What else." Ino smiled." Ino, don't." She smiled." He is the brother her ex. Is 2 years older and, oldest of the famous uchiha clan." They smile." And we thought you where a good girl." Yo smile. " Well umm, yeah." Lina smiled." I heard you had sex with a different boy which is why you and Sasuke broke up." All silverwhere dropped and looked at you." Not true, Sasuke is the one who cheated on me." Itachi nodded." he came home angry." They laughed and went to bed." Bye guys." You walked in to see our aunt looking at our picture. They where the ines from the snow day, you and Itachi at skate city, when you, Naruto, and Sakura where 10 at the beach, all your friends making a pyrimid with your bodies." You all seem like such good friends. Only if lina had this mush friends. She brings home a boy every night." You smile." Me, Naruto, and Sakura my in the 3rd grade. We met the others later on. Me and Itachi met 2 months ago after he helped me get some lettuce." She laughs." I saw the way he looks at you. He has love in his eyes." You smile." I know he loves me and I love him." She hugs you." Goodnight dear." You hug back." Night."