Part title

" Finally THE WEEKEND." You say walking downstairs.(.polyvore). You where meeting up with itachi at the mall." Going somewhere?" You mom asked." Yes. The mall." She is smiled and wiggles her eyebrows." With itachi?" You nod and blush," y-yeah," you say." Well, if you get together I wanna meet him." You nod and walk out getting in your truck turning on freaks.
Once there you step out and see Itachi leaning on the wall. You smile and walk to him." Ready?" You ask. He nods." Of course." You and him walk through the mall, well he follows you while you run in am driving out of stores. You run into a music shop looking at guitar picks." You play?" You nod." Yeah, I took lessons in 5th grade and just got the hang of it." He smiles." You'll have to play for me sometimes." You shrug." Maybe, I get uncomfortable around people thinking they will point out every single error." He laughs and puts his arm around you." Me? Never!" He states and smiles. You pick out one that is black an has a white bloody skull on it. You pay and the lady comments." Oh, your such a cute couple." You blush and say." We're only friends, he's a senor while I'm a freshman." You explain. Itachi didn't hear because he's looking st some cds. You pay, grab his wrist, and drag him out. You go to the food court where you have a corn dog and fries and he has a milkshake." So, when are you gonna play for me?" He asks stealing a fry." What?" He laughs." Guitar?" You nod."Oh yeah. Well you can come over after we are done." He nods." Works for me. My brother dropped me off so I will have to hitch a ride in your car." You nod." Works for me."
You and Itachi finish up and go to your car and he plays American idiot. You tap your finger to the beat while driving. Once you get home you bring Itachi into the house yelling." I brought a friend home!!" Bringing him up stairs to your room.(.polyvore)" nice room." He says looking around." Thanks." You grab your guitar and sit on your bed." What do you want me to play?" He shrugs." Anything." You decide on the Scotland national anthem(youtu)
He claps once you finish causing you to blush." That was amazing." He says." R-really?!" You ask." Yeah." He nods." No one I've seen can do that good." You laugh pitting your guitar back." So you play any instruments?" He shrugs." I use to play violin, and I still do but it's only because my father expects a lot of me cause I'm a uchiha and the oldest." You smile grab a case from your closet and hand him it." Play." You command. He opens it to see a violin." You played." You shrug." It's my brothers." He nods." Ok, in not as good as you though." You laugh and push the violin toward him." PLAY." You command. He starts playing amazing grace.(youtu) You clap." Wow your good." He blushes." Ohh and you blushed. TWO IN ONE." You yell. You laugh and he rolls his eyes." Shut up." You put the violin away." Uhh Ty?" You turn toward him." Yes." He runs the back of his head." Well you see, I need a date for a dinner my dad is going to, and my brother doesn't think I could find Someone attractive, so uhhhh, will you go with, um, go with me." He blushes." You think I'm attractive?" You ask." I uhhh, umm, yes." He whispers." Sure." You say." R-really?!" You nod." Sure." He smiles." Thanks!!" You laugh and sit on the bed." So when you said I was attractive what did you mean." His face turns red and he once agains studders." W-well, uhh you see, um I uhhh, your really pretty and uhh sweet." You smile." You too." You say." Really?" You nod." Your attractive, nice, and don't judge people easily." He blushes. You lay down." So do we have to where fancy clothes?" He nods." Yeah." You groan." Do I have to wear a dress." He shakes his head." No, just....nice." You nod." Kay." You look to see it was 8:30." Wow time sure goes by fast. Need a ride?" He nods." Well lets go."