Part title

Time skip to a few hours before the festival
You yawn and get up. Coming your hair and brushing your teeth.(.polyvore) You walk to your car and drive to school. You saw a billion posters and a picture of you saying how you will be singing. You sigh and kureni come up." Hey you get in for free so here's your ticket." You nod." Thanks." All the girls come up to you." So who are you all going with?" You ask.
"Shikamaru" Temari says
" Neji" Tenten says dreamily
" Naruto" Hinata
" Sai" Ino
" Gaara"
" no one." Sakura
you nod." Well I'm going with Itachi ." She smiles than Tamaki walks up with Karin and Izumi." Well I'm going with Sasuke." She says." Itachi." Izumi says." Im gonna stop you there sweetheart. Has he asked you?" " no but...." you smile." No buts he is going with me and he ASKED me." And pouted and looked down." Well I'm going ilwith suigetsu." Karin says." Good for you." Temari says in a bored way. You smile and walk to science.
You poke Gaara and whisper." I heard your going with matsuri." He nods." Correct. Itachi?" You nod." Yup." Popping the p at the end. He smiles and writes down the home work.
~Time skip after school~
you and Itachi walk to the parking lot." Am I picking you up?" You nod." Sure." He smiled and hugs you." See you tonight." And walks off.

You look at your closet looking for something to wear. It was a formal event and you didn't have any formal clothes.(polyvore) You decided on a outfit and grabbed some money. There was a knock and you answered." Hey Itachi." He smiled. You father dropped his newspaper." We have some time wanna come in." He nods." Sure." You sit at the table. Your mom sticks her hand out. "Yama okuzi. Nice to meet you." He shakes her hands." Pleaser to meet you to Mrs.Okuzi." Your dad sits across from him. " So I heard your a senor. What are your grades." Itachi answers with ease." Straight A's except last year where I got 2 B's." He nods." When you go to collage and my daughter is still in high school what are you gonna do?" Itachi shrugs." I still have this year and next's." He nods." Well time to go lets go Itachi." You say pulling him out. " Sorry bout that." You say in his car. He leans over and kisses you." Once my mom chased a girlfriend out cause she was cheating." You laughed and kissed him." You win." He drives to the fair and gets his ticket out." Ready." You nod." YES!!!" You walk out and see all your friends.(.polyvor)