Part title

You groan as you walk downstairs. The wedges were gonna kill your feet.(.polyvore)" awe honey you look amazing." Your mom says." Is Itachi picking you up?" You nod." Yeah, he texted me." You had a braid in your hair since your hair is really short it is the best you could do. You heard a honk outside grabbing your wallet and walking out. You saw Itachi in a black sports car." Rich much." You say walking down the driveway." You should see my house." You roll your eyes getting in." Nice outfit." You laugh." You think i'de wear a dress?" He shakes his head." No. didn't expect you to wear heels." You roll your eyes and ask." Who is your family. Like there names." He starts driving and says." My father is the head buisness man of the family, his name is fuguka, call him Mr.Uchiha, my mother, she's nice and doesn't care if I get nice grades as long as I'm healthy, her name is mikoto. FINALLY my brother, he's snobby and popular, his names Sasuke." The while world was in slow motion. Sasuke? You turn your head." What did you say his name was?" He turned toward you." Sasuke, why?" You gasp." He was the guy who cheated on me." He stop and looked at you." You sure?!" You nod and show him a old photo of you and Sasuke." If you don't want to go I can take ou home." You look forward." No." you caught him off guard." I'm not letting Sasuke stop me. I broke up with him for a reason, and I'm over him. I will continue to be your date." He nods and starts driving. You laugh and he turns toward you." What's so funny?" You look at him." I can't wait to see his reaction to see his ex-girlfriend the date of his older brother." He started laughing." I bet he's gonna shout." You shake your head." No freak out."
The whole car you bet with Itachi what he would do, 20 yen he would just stand there, 20 yen he would freak out. You arrive and you see Sasuke and take a breath." You ok?" You nod." Just a little nervous." He shrugs. "Don't worry, there nice people, well except Sasuke." You nod and get out of the car. Sasuke sees you and looks shocked but does nothing." Pay up." Itachi holds his hand out. You quickly slip him the money and walk toward them. A beautiful women walks up and introduces herself." Hi, I'm mikoto Itachi's mother." You shake her hand." Hello, Mrs.Uchiha I'm---" before you could finish Sasuke interupts." Tyaana." He walks into the restaurant and you all just stare at him." Well, excuse my son, he can be a little rude, I'm fuguka." You shake his hand." I think you already know my name." He laughs and nods." So how do you know my two sons." You respond with." School, Sasuke is in my science class, Itachi, he's in a different grade but he helped me at the store." They nod." Well lets go." Mikoto says opening the door. You walk in and there is a table with Naruto and his parents." Tyanna?! What are you doing here?" He asks getting up hugging you." Oh, I'm here with Itachi. Did you bring a date?" He nodded." Hinata." You smiled." Hey hinata." She waved at you." H-hey ty." You smiled and sat between Sasuke and Itachi.(Akward!!!) A waiter came by asking for drinks, all the adults asked for red wine while you asked for Diet Pepsi." So, Tyaana, what are you gonna study in collage?" Me.Uchiha asked." Oh, I'm hoping I can study being a writer or animator." They nod." Interesting." Halfway through the dinner Sasuke put his hand in your thigh, this time touching your 'area'. You push it of but he forcefully dose it again. You make a small whimper and Itachi looks toward you." Everything ok?" You point to your thigh." Why don't you just push him off?" Itachi whispers." I tried but he put his hand on my thigh again and it is really hurting." Itachi's hand reaches over to Sasuke's hand pushing it off. He looks at him and glares while Itachi glares back. You just sit there looking at sasuke's hand that is now squeezing your thigh making Itachi mad." Everything ok?" Naruto's dad asks." Everything's fine." Sasuke says through clenched teeth. He and Itachi just keep glaring." You sure?" Fuguko asks." Yes." Itachi says. Mikoto looks unsure and is about to say something but Sasuke asks." Are you guys dating?" He says it in a rude way." No." Itachi says." Good, cause I don't want Robbie cheated on." That catches everyone's attention." What?" Naruto asks. "You heard me, I don't want my girlfriend cheating on me?" You turn toward him." Excuse me, but last time I checked you had your tongue down Karin's throught and YOU cheated on ME." He looks up." Yeah, and I wanted you back and when I want something, I GET IT." You stand up and say." Get your nasty hand off my thigh, you don't own me, and your just a nasty ass pig that thinks just because he's rich mean your better." You walk out leaving people staring at you. You leaned on a street lamp. You stared at the grown." Hey." You look up to see Itachi." Hi."you say." Sorry for what happened back there, Sasuke should have kept husks hands to himself." You nod." I-I'm sorry I ruined the dinner." Itachi hugged you your face in his chest." You didn't ruin it." You hugged back. He rested his chin on your head." I still think your one of the most attractive person alive." You laugh." You to." He parted from the hug and looked at you. "Lets go home." You nod." Can you stay for a while?" He nod." Of course." You walk to the car and he drives.
You two walk to your room and att on your bed." Wanna go on a date with me?" Itachi asks." Where did that come from?" He shrugged." Your attractive and cute." You smile." I'll love to." He smiles and you guys just talk the whole night.