Part title

( The picture is what you and Itachi look like.)
You feel something warm around you. You snuggled in more and heard small snores. You open your eyes and saw a white shirt. You look up and see Itachi's sleeping face. You smiled and laid your head back in his chest.
He woke up after a hour and nudged you." Ty." He whispered. You woke back up and smiled at him." Morning sleepy head." You say jumping off. He laughs and gets up." Sorry for falling asleep." You shrug." No prob, so when is that date?" He thinks and says." Today?" You nod." Sure, skate city?" He nods." Sure." You push him out and close the door." Now I gotta get dressed." You brush your hair and teeth and got dressed.(.polyvore). You walked out and went to Itachi's car." Wanna go home to change?" You ask." Of course." You drove to his house, well he drove and you waited in the car for him. After about 15 minutes Itachi came out and drove to skate city. Once there you rented some skates and went on the floor. You skated really fast while Itachi had a hard time." How do you do that?!" He asked." Oh what's wrong, little Itachi can't skate?" You ask going backwards." Shut up." He commands. You laugh and then the announcer says." Time for a speed skate..." after the first one they call." Anyone 12-17 show what you got." You smile and skate. People look at you while you spin and skate on 1 leg." Wow I would totally do her." Itachi heard some boy say." Yeah, she is sooo hot." You noticed how mad he was so when you finished you kissed him on the cheek and continued skating." Aww she has a boyfriend." You smiled and skated up to the boys." Hello boys." You say. They blush and studder." H-hey." " W-what's up." " H-Hello." You smile and say." Do you mind not talking about like that, my boyfriend is getting angry." They all nod and you grab Itachi's hand." Boyfriend now?" He asks. You nod. And say." Would you like to be my boyfriend?" He stops you and kisses you." Of course." You smile at him and continue skating.
After the date you ran to your computer and messaged Temari.
' I have a boyfriend'
-Ty_Girl
' Who!?!? Who!?!?'
-Temari's world
' Itachi uchiha'
-Ty girl
' I thought he was a senor?'
-Temari's world
' He is and he maybe is the older brother of Sasuke.'
-Ty_Girl
' Ohhhh your bad girl'
-Temari's world
' hahaha g2g'
-Ty_Girl
'Bye'
-Temari's girl
You sigh and lay on your bed. Your boyfriend is a senor and your a freshman. Kewl.