Part title

FINALLY SATURDAY!!!!! You mentally scream. You jump off your bed and run downstairs. You eat some captain crunch and get e text.
' Date?'
-Itachi
'Sure where?'
-Tyaana
'Umm how about the park?'
-Itachi
'See you there in 15 minutes'
-Tyanna
You run upstairs and get ready.(.polyvor)
You walk to park. You see Itachi there. You poke his back and he smiles." Waaup?" He asks." Nothing." He bends down and kisses you and you two walk to the swing." Winter is coming." He points out." Yeah. I heard it's gonna snow tomorrow." He nods." That means Christmas is coming." Soon a snowflake comes down." Wanna come home with me?" He asks." Sure." You walk to his place and walk to his room which is HUGE. " I thought this was your room not your apartment." You say." Hahaha." He says. You lay on his bed and close your eyes. You feel the bed shift as Itachi got on." Sasuke should be coming home soon." You smile. " Fuck him." He laughs at what you said. You sit up and put both arms on each side of Itachi. You bed down and kiss him." Is the door closed?" You ask." Yeah, why?" He asks. You bed down and kiss him.
About halfway into your 'Make out sestion' you hear a knock. Itachi sits up and opens the door. There is a little girl about 5 years old standing there." Itachi!!!!" She yells. He picks her up." Hey. Luna this is my girlfriend Ty, ty this is my younger cousin Luna."
( I made Luna up)
You wave at her and she jumps in your lap. " Your pretty." You laugh and put our arms around her." What where you guys doing anyways?" She asked. You both froze. You couldn't tell a five year old you where making out." We where uhhhh, talking about school." You said." That's boring." Good she bought it." You see, there is a jerk face that cheated on me with a popular slu--- Uhh I mean girl." She nodded." What's his name?" You froze again." Why don't I take you home." You nod and get Luna off your lap." Bye Luna." She waved." By Ty." You walked home with Itachi. " Fun day." He said." Don't tell no one we are out got it?!" He nod." I wasn't planing on it." You kiss him and walk in." Bye Itachi." You see all your girlfriends on the couch. Tenten, hinata, Sakura, temari, and matsuri." Why are you guys here?" you ask." The boys are hanging out so we came here." You nod. You mother walks in with a plate of cookies." Just don't deystroy the house, your cousin is staying over." You nod." I met Itachi's." She smiled." So what did you do over at Itachi's" tenten asked like she knew something." Ehh." You promised you wouldn't say." If I tell you, you can't tell no one!!!! If you do I will never forgive you." You motion toward your bedroom." To my room."
They all sat in your bed criss-cross." What did you do?!" Sakura asked." Huh!!! Did you sleep with Itachi?!?!" Temari asked." What!?! Hell no. We made out that's all." You said. They all sighed in relief." Good." You laughed and talked about your boyfriends." So shikamaru said he would take me to a drive in!!!!" Temari said." Ohhh you know what that means." Hinata says. You all turn your backs toward her using your arms to pretend to make out. Her face was so red." HAHAHAH." You guys laughed so hard." So Tenten how's Neji. You never talk about him." You ask Tenten." Oh um well, you know Neji. He's private, not as extreme as your boyfriends." You shrug." He's a real slug you know that." You state." HE IS NOT!!!!" Tenten yelled." He is too." Temari laughed." He is not." You all sit up." All in favor of Neji is a slug raise your hand and say I." You all except Tenten raise there hand saying "I". Tenten turned her back toward you." Aw com'on Tenten we are just messing with ya." He sighed." Fine. Better than shikamaru. He will probably fall asleep while doing it." You all laugh." So.....True....." you say between laughs." I think The only one here who has the perfect guy is Ty." Matsuri says." Agreed." They all say at once." What!?" You ask." He's nice, Nit to lazy, not to hyper, good grades at the same time a bad boy figure. And not to mention his looks." Temari says." Very funny." You say." Well he's mine." You say. Then you all here someone clear there throut. You turn around to see your 13 year old cousin, Yin. "Yin how long have to been there?" You ask turning fully around." To here you have the perfect boyfriend." She said. You nod. You pay the seat nex to you." Come and join use." She nods and sits by you and matsuri." Do you have any boyfriends?" Temari asked yin. She shook her head." No." you turn toward her." Speaking of boyfriends, how Gaara?" You ask. She turns red and shakes her hands out in front of her." No no no, you've got it all wrong, we're only friends." She states." Friends my ass." Sakura says." How's you and Naruto Hinata." She turns red." U-umm w-well we're d-dating." She studdered." Who's your boyfriend?" Yin asks you." His name is Itachi uchiha." You say." Senor of our high school." Matsuri says laying down on your bed." Older brother of her ex." Temari say next to Matsuri." Popular nerd at Konoha high." Sakura says laying in top of matsuri." And oldest son of the uchiha family." Hinata finishes laying in tip of temari. She looks at you and you nod." I guess." She the. Turns toward the group of girls." Who are your boyfriends?" They all smile.
"Shikamaru Nara."
" Naruto uzimaki."
" Neji hyuuga."
" Gaara no sabuka."
you all except Yin turn towards matsuri, pointing at her screaming at the same time."HA." She turns red and you all yell at her about how she lied.