Part title

you ran downstairs. It was Christmas!!!! Your brother handed you all your present and the rest. You opened the one from Itachi first. It was a locket with a picture of you and Itachi in your first date. You smiled and put it on. Next was from temari, it was a blanket that said. LAZY GIRL. You smiled and opened the one from tenten.
After opening all your presents you got a Tex from temari saying meet up in the park.
You ran to get dressed.(polyvore). You walked to the part where you saw all of your friends including Itachi. You walked up and waved." Hey guys." Temari smiled." Lets spend Christmas together." They all nod and start throwing snowballs." AIM!!!! FIRE!!!!" Lee shouts. You get hit in the face and smash a snowball against Neji's face. You throw more and more. You all fall cause of exustion. You all pant." What now?" Lee asks." Mall?" They all nod and get in Itachi's car.
Once there a group of boys come and flirt with the girls. One boy puts his hand on your waist. That make Itachi PISSED." Hey babe." He says putting a arm around you." Hey Chico celoso." You say. The boys leva w and Itachi turns toward you." Why, Chico celoso?" You smile." It means Jealous boy in Spanish." He laughs and puts his arm around your shoulders." Lets go."
You sit across from Itachi. I'm a buffet, all the girls in one side, boys in the other. You eat as much crap as you can. It was delicious. After you went home. You ate dinner and went to bed. Fun!!