Part title

( Perfect picture of Itachi!!!!)
You walked through school.(polyvore) You take your jacket and gloves off and stuff them in your locker. It was almost winter break. Today was the last day until winter break. You walk to class and sat next to Gaara." Yesterday was fun." He nodded." Agreed."
You went through school and walked home with Itachi." Itachi." You looked at him." Yes?" He asked." Your the, I mean, you make me feel a certain way. It's not like what I felt when I was with someone else. I feel, I feel like I'm free, like you will always protect me, like you are always there. You know." He stops and kisses you." It's called love ty." He said his hands cupped in your cheek." Do you feel the same way toward me?" You ask. "No." he says. You feel tears build in your eyes. He doesn't love you?" I feel better, like, we will have a future together. I want you to be the one I die with, the one I have kids with." You smile. You put your hand in his and walk home.
You couldn't sleep. Thinking of what Itachi said. He wanted you to be the one he died with, had kids with. You smiled. You went to your computer and played some video games. You went on amazon and looked for a gift. You found the perfect one for your group. You pressed order and went to the basement, careful not to wake anyone, you got the Christmas decorations out for your room and put some santa plushes around your room, a small tree in the corner with fake boxes, and some snowflakes hanging on your ceiling. You smile and fall asleep.