Chapter 11

SHAY'S POV:

I reached across and picked up the magazine from the table. There he was. Omg I have to be seeing things. This isn't the Harry I ran into last night. But it was. It was him. Those big emerald green eyes that you could get lost in and his brown hair with tiny ringlets. It was him. It kind of feels a bit surreal, you know? I mean if I were anybody else like I'm guessing one of his fans they would be freaking out and losing their shit because the Harry Styles from One Direction gave them his number. It wasn't like that for me though. I mean yeah, I guess it's cool he's famous and all, but he's just like everybody else. So I don't know why people would feel differently around him. The only question I had on my mind right now was why like he maybe just didn't tell me who he was. I mean it's really none of my business. It's not like he had to tell me, it was his business to tell. But I mean it's kinda a big deal at the same time and it's kinda not a big deal at the same time. If you understanding what I'm ultimately trying to get at right now.

I took a seat down on one of the brown leather chairs and started flipping through the magazine. I found the article talking about Harry and started reading it.

"Hearthrob Harry Styles was spotted leaving one of his mistresses hotel rooms while on tour in Arizona. A source tells us that they meet up frequently for casual sex and that Harry has several others like the women he visits in Arizona." Do you guys think Harry Styles is the womanizer he is said to be? Let us know what you think on our website. The link is below. 

Wow. Harsh. I would of never depicted Harry to be like that. Even just bumping into him twice he never once gave me the impression he was some type of 'womanizer' that would use women just for sex. Maybe he was though, on the other hand I don't really know anything about him except that fact that he's in some hugely famous boy band called 'One Direction.' But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Until atleast he proves me wrong.

I discreetly shoved the magazine into my bag and rezipped my bag up. I stood up and headed for the doors and to my car. When I got into my car I had to take a minute to breathe. Haha I can't believe out of everybody in the world Harry Styles gave me his number and called me beautiful, when in all actuallity I am nothing compared to Taylor Swift, one of the girls he previously dated. It made me feel slightly anxious and made my cheeks get all rosy.

It all makes sense now. The first hotel I stayed at there were a ton of girls circling the hotel. No wonder. It's because One Direction was here and they probably all wanted to see them and say hi or just get one of their autographs. Wow. I must be oblivious if I hadn't even put it all together haha. Whatever.

While I was sitting in my car I decided that I should call the land lord of those apartment/deplex buildings in California if I should be arriving there in no time. Around 3 hours to be exact. I punched the number into my phone and heard it start to ring.

"Hi. Thank you for calling Los Angeles Lavish Apartments. How may I help you?"

"Yes, hi. I was calling to see if I could possible purchase a duplex."

"Yes. Actually we have one side of a duplex that has just opened up would you like that one? It has a beautiful view of the ocean and you wouldn't be lonely either. Some people just moved into the other side of the duplex. That will help especially if you are new here. The price for the buy out is $2,000 dollars even. How does that sound? Will you take it?"

"That sounds perfect. I'll take it. I will be arriving in Los Angeles around 5 o'clock. Where should I come to sign the papers and pick up my key." The land lord told me where to go once I got to LA and gave me directions on how to get to the office. I hung up the phone and made my way back out onto the road. Los Angeles here I come.