Chapter 23

SHAY'S POV:

Once all of us got out of the black van, Paul bid us all goodbye and we all watched as the black van rode off down the street. We stood there in silence in the hot summer sun until a too-familiar voice broke it.

"Okay ladies and gents, what shall we all do on this fine night?" Louis spoke with a accent that wasn't quite familiar to anybody. A couple of laughs and giggles were heard from the all of us.

"I say that we all have a sleepover and ours and watch movies and eat all night!" Niall cheered enthusiastically as he jumped up and down while bearing a huge smile.

"Please guys, please?! It'll be so fun and Harry," Niall paused momentarily and turned his body so he could look at Harry and I.

"It means you could spend a whole night with Shay, watching movies, in the dark." Niall said with raise eyebrows. I instantly blushed and shoved my face into Harry's chest while Harry just chuckled and squeezed my waist.

"Alright Niall, I'm definitely all in on your idea, now that you mentioned the Shay part." Harry spoke and kissed the top of my head gently.

"Awes" were heard all around us after Harry's mention of me and kissed my head.

All of the boys eventually agreed to the idea and I told them I was going over to pack a bag for the night that ha everything I needed in it for the night and the morning and I would be right back over. They all nodded in understanding and then Liam told me that he and the lads would go and get the place all set up and gather up all of the blankets and pillows that they all could find in the house and make a big fort type of thing on all of the couches in the living room. I laughed and nodded as I swiftly ran up the steps to my house, unlocked it and went inside to start packing my back for a unforgettable night.

HARRY'S POV:

After Shay left the boys and I immediately ran up to the house and started getting everything set up.

"Okay lads everybody go to their bedroom and grab as many pillows and blankets as you can and meet back here and then we will start setting everything up. Okay go!"

Louis shouted and we all ran in opposite directions to our bedrooms to gather our stuff.

I hurried to my bedroom that was on the first floor and started to look through my closet for all of my blankets that I had in there.

I had found 6 blankets and 4 pillows and then still had my pillows from my bed and my special blanket that I sleep with every night, but that will be just for Shay and I. Perfect.

I scurried out back into the living room to find Zayn out there starting to lay out his blankets onto all of the couches. I walked over and started to do the same.

Eventually all of the boys and I finished putting up all of our blankets and throwing all of our pillows underneath the fort we all had just built.

We all stood back and admired it from affair it was sick.

"Now all we have to do is wait for Shay." Liam announced. Almost as if on cue there was a knock at the door.

Niall screamed, "It's open come on in Shay."

I shook my head at the blonde haired boy and made my way to the door.

"Hey, babe!" Shay said as she stood up on her tippy toes to give me a kiss and a hug. I kissed her back immediately and squeezed her tight and them let her go as I shut the door.

So the boys and I finished setting up the fort. And there's pillows under the fort and were all just going to chill under there and watch movies. How's that sound?" I said as I titled my head down with a smile plastered on my face as I looked at the most beautiful girl in the world that I called mine awaiting her answer.

"Sounds amazing." Shay said as she intertwined both of our hands and brought it up to her lips and gave it a small, delicate kiss. After she removed her lips there was a burning feeling that radiated from my head and coursed throughout my whole entire body. I love her. Just her simple gestures send me in a spiral.

Oh and if your wondering I have come to the conclusion that I do love her. It was really a simple thing to come to. All I had to do was picture Shay in my mind and I instantly got that feeling of pure bliss. Every time she was around me she always was my center of attention and everything she would do wether it be; smile, laugh, hold my hand, or just simply be next to me my whole insides would catch on fire and I could never shake it and my heart constantly flutters when shes with me. It's truly love. I have never felt like this before and I only can wish and pray that Shay feels the same.

SHAY'S POV:

I finished packing my bag and headed over to the boys. I knocked on the door and was greeted my Niall screaming that the door was open and I just laughed and then Harry came and welcomed me into the house.

I pulled him into a hug and kissed his lips. My whole body was on fire after that one small chaste kiss. I couldn't shake this feeling as I walked further into the house with Harry and intertwined our hands together and placed another small delicate kiss on his hand. I saw him instantly smile after that action. I couldn't help but love him.

Yes, I do love him. It's such an easy thing to do. He has that effect on me. Everything he does makes my heart flutter and my insides melt. Those emerald green eyes he has that draw you in and put you under his spell. But I can't help it, who ever could? I just simply love him. He HAS to feel the same way or I'm screwed.

After walking into the living room and greeting all of the boys we all crawled under the blankets and got all cuddle up under all of the blankets.

Harry came over and sat down next to me and he layed down with his back propped up a pillow and gestured for me to lay down in between his legs and I complied. He whispered in my ear and said:

"This is our special blanket. I sleep with it every night, my mom gave it to me before I left for x-factor and I haven't slept one night without it. It always keeps me safe and helps me sleep. So know it's ours. Whenever your feeling unsafe or you can't sleep this is the blanket that will help you and you can call me whenever and I'll be right over with it and we can sleep and cuddle underneath it. This blanket and I will keep you safe forever." With that he leaned down and placed a kiss on my cheek.

My whole insides were on fire. Every word he had just said made my heart feel like bursting with joy and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Harry?" I asked and he nodded his head asking me to go on.

"I-I I'm going to tell you something and I'm not sure how your going to feel after I say this but I need to say this because I can't hold in any longer and I just hope you feel the same. I love you Harry and I know it hasn't been that long but I know for a fact that it's what I feel just by looking at you because ...."

I was caught off guard when Harry brought his lips an smashed them onto mine. His slightly chapped lips mixed perfectly with mine and our tongues moved in sync with each other and it was the most heated kiss I had ever had. Harry pulled away and looked right into my eyes.

"Shay, you never have to worry because I love you so much. Everything you do makes me love you that much more and it grows every single solitary day and it doesn't matter how long we have known each other it just matters that were here now with each other. I love you." He was so sincere and you could see it in his eyes that he meant every word. All I could was kiss him once more and fall back into his lap and cuddle with him all night under 'our' blanket and watch movies with the rest of the boys.

My heart is content.